Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What to do when everyones healthy?

I keep wondering, when kershaw and mccarthy get back how does everyone think we are going to deal with the pitching depth we all of a sudden have? Id say kershaw, darvish, wood, and hill have pretty much solidified their spots. So where does that leave ryu, maeda, mccarthy? Id assume stewart gets sent to aaa, maybe ryu the 5th starter and maeda bullpen? Not even factoring in kazmir if he comes comes back! I really dont know

You never know, other injuries or struggles could pop up in that time. Just take it one start at a time and deal with it then.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Someone will always be injured until September. Then, it'll be easier to find spots on the roster.

Piggyback starters to keep the fresh but sharp.

In the playoffs only Kershaw and Darvish will make full starts.
    The other starters will pitch 3-4 innings and be relieved by another starter. This will also keep the bullpen fresher.

The only reasonable option is a Thunderdome and you don't stop until there are only 5 starters left healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    The only reasonable option is a Thunderdome and you don't stop until there are only 5 starters left healthy.
    I like that idea ^^^

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Spiked baseballs as weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by StickyGreenFan View Post
    Spiked baseballs as weapons?
    Plus barbed wire bats.

What happens when everyone is healthy...?

The Dodgers start "double-secret winning"...!

If Agon comes back as a starter I would say Taylor moves to 2nd and Forsythe rides the pine. I think Agon should just be a pinch hitter because they're not any stronger with him in the starting lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    If Agon comes back as a starter I would say Taylor moves to 2nd and Forsythe rides the pine. I think Agon should just be a pinch hitter because they're not any stronger with him in the starting lineup.
    Their not much stronger with Forsythe at 2nd. I'd be down with Taylor & Bellinger moving around based on who is starting against us. RHP have Adrian start at 1st with Forsythe on the bench, LHP have Forsythe starting with Adrian on the bench.

Their not much stronger with Forsythe at 2nd. I'd be down with Taylor & Bellinger moving around based on who is starting against us. RHP have Adrian start at 1st with Forsythe on the bench, LHP have Forsythe starting with Adrian on the bench.
    I agree with them not being much stronger with Forsythe but Agon just sucks now and the team went on a little run with him out of the lineup. He's scored only 9 runs in 49 games with an OBP of 304 while Forsythe gets on at a 365 clip. Agon's talents these days seem to be clogging up the bases and hitting long fly balls that use to go over the fence.

It's easy to forget that Andre Ethier is still on this team.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Who does Agon replace though?

The issue is his lack of versatility which is one of the guys that will have to go...

When he is ready they should play him everyday so he reinjures himself

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    It's easy to forget that Andre Ethier is still on this team.
    I only think about him when I see his name on the Spotrac list of disabled salaries... the amount of dead money on that list is mind boggling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast