Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Top 5 Pick or Playoffs?

The east sucks. Competition for the 8th should be pretty weak. I think 35-40 wins could get you the 8th seed. So competition is Philly, Detroit, Pacers, Hawks, Knicks. I'm honestly not sure how good the magic will be this season. I can see anywhere from 28-40 wins. I think i prefer a top 5 pick over the play offs TBH, but I'll wait until the season starts to see how Gordon, Payton and Isaac have grown. I hope the Magic make a couple of moves to deplete the roster of current talent in exchange for prospects and picks if this team isnt looking like a possible play off team by the trade deadline. What do you guys think? Is it more likely the Magic, as is, fight for the play offs or get a top 5 seed? Which of these outcomes would you prefer?
    Last edited by 5ass; 08-05-2017 at 09:05 PM.

I'm thinking we'll get 36-40 wins, which I surmise will put us into playoff contention, which stinks tbh. I'm predicting AG and Fournier both erupting for close to 20ppg and Elf with 15, 6, and 5. I think Mario will show us a lot more this offseason tbh. And with our improved bench, I can see us going all-in for the postseason. Sadly, we'll miss out on Doncac and Porter and be saddled with a low lottery pick.

I'd love for us to truly and actually be committed to tanking just one final year to land Doncac. But that's not Vogel's or management's style. But man would a top-2 pick look great next to an emerging AG, Isaac, Payton, and hopefully Hezonja.

I agree. I would love a top 2 pick, but at the same time that would probably mean EP and AG are busts LOL. i also see AG and EP having good seasons. I think Payton will solidify himself as a decent starting PG. Theyre both up for new contracts.

Biyombo: "But at the end of the day, the moves they make, I think, was needed for us. We need some more fighters and people that really understand, and care about, winning. And I think they did that. Youve got to build a winning culture, and we have got to continue to improve. And Im sure all of the players at the end of the season were disappointed, but you take that in the summertime to improve and prepare yourself for the season.

I agree. The team has been soft the past few years. Simmons, Speights and Mack might help.

Wow... Been a minute since I've been on here!

Man Of Steel

welcome back. Come back in a few months when the season starts lol. This forum is completely dead right now. I hope everyone is OK, and will be back later.