Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: will Cena break the record?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

8 100.00%
  • no

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle:31791671
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Longevity is Kareem esque at this point. Gotta put him on with Hogan. The rest are debate
    Not really cause with out the rock taker and Austin there is no wwf/e rush more it would be WCW.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
    How would they have done without him the last 10 years? He has been their biggest draw for a decade. Do you even know how long the SCSA era was?

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

How would they have done without him the last 10 years? He has been their biggest draw for a decade. Do you even know how long the SCSA era was?
    Five years and three if them was huge again there wouldn't be a wwe/f without him

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Cena is a double edged sword. There's no question how much money he's made the WWE but you can also say he may have driven away more fans than any other face of the company. How many years have people complained about super Cena?

There's no arguing that Austin and Rock saved the WWF from extinction though.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Cena is a double edged sword. There's no question how much money he's made the WWE but you can also say he may have driven away more fans than any other face of the company. How many years have people complained about super Cena?
    in the aggregate tho, he's definitely a net positive. I think the problem was/is WWE's stupid logic of not letting other guys stand out and not pushing more ppl. They don't want to let anyone become "bigger than WWE". UFC does similar crap.

I agree that becoming bigger than WWE would be a problem b/c the attention doesn't trickle down to the entire WWE roster. Part of the problem that WWE hasn't been able to build several new stars to depend on.

Decide who should be elected to Titans, the WWE-based HOF on my site: http://www.wrestlingcenter.net/titans/vote.html

There is no question that Cena is a net positive. He is that in spades.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12