Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 241 to 252 of 252

Thread: Debut of Yu

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    9,814
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    this team can't ****ing hit without cody.
    Funny, right after you say that they score 5 runs in 1 inning.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    9,814
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Good job Agon for swinging at the first pitch with the bases juiced to end the inning.
    But if he hit it 3 more feet, you wouldn't have said ****.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,904
    Kobe owning people with his last two responses.
    A poet's work is to name the unnameable, to point at frauds, to take sides, start arguments, shape the world, and stop it going to sleep.
    - Salman Rushdie

    Donít argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    óGreg King


    REPORT MISOGYNISTIC POSTS

    *Thread deleted by PSD - apparently PSD's stance on misogyny isn't a topic they want to discuss. With good reason, it appears.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,472
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    But if he hit it 3 more feet, you wouldn't have said ****.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    But he didn't and Agon only has warning track power now.
    Last edited by DigglinDickers; Yesterday at 11:10 PM.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,472
    Quote Originally Posted by filihok View Post
    Kobe owning people with his last two responses.
    Owning? lol

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,472
    I got owned because of a "what if." Thanks for the few minutes of laughter that eats up my cardio time fili.

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    10,859
    Only three more wins and we reach the amount that we had last year.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,472

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    10,859
    Kershaw, Darvish, Wood, Urias, McCarthy, and Kazmir all on the DL.

    Ryu/Maeda/Hill makes a dynamic three-man rotation.

    Luckily for Hill, he's had no blister problems lately.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; Today at 02:41 AM.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,904
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Kershaw, Darvish, Wood, Urias, McCarthy, and Kazmir all on the DL.

    Ryu/Maeda/Hill makes a dynamic three-man rotation.

    Luckily for Hill, he's had no blister problems lately.
    Hope we can still win a wild card spot
    A poet's work is to name the unnameable, to point at frauds, to take sides, start arguments, shape the world, and stop it going to sleep.
    - Salman Rushdie

    Donít argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    óGreg King


    REPORT MISOGYNISTIC POSTS

    *Thread deleted by PSD - apparently PSD's stance on misogyny isn't a topic they want to discuss. With good reason, it appears.

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,348
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Kershaw, Darvish, Wood, Urias, McCarthy, and Kazmir all on the DL.

    Ryu/Maeda/Hill makes a dynamic three-man rotation.

    Luckily for Hill, he's had no blister problems lately.
    time for Buhler to be called up? make 1-2 starts then go into the bullpen.

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    9,814
    I think Buehler would be more impactful out of the pen in the playoffs. We only need 4 starters anyway. Assuming health: Kershaw, Darvish, Wood, Hill.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •