Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Debut of Yu

Joc is due right now.

I'm getting tired of this first pitch swinging **** especially after three hitters walked.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Joc is due right now.
    nice job Joc. 1 pitch out.

Joc Strap swinging at the first pitch.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I'm getting a good feeling about the bottom of the 6th.

When I say good feeling I mean maybe a run.

Puig better gets a run home if he swings at the first pitch.

Puig caught them napping.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Seager is clutch as *uck.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Great game last night, Puig played awesome, Seager clutch with the 2 rbi's, the Belli Bomber rollin. Jansen was awesome to close it out after the firsttwo got on base.

Can't wait for today's game!

Bellinger has almost caught Judge in every major category. Judge seems like he has hit a brick wall and is slumping badly since the all star break.

I don't care if the Pads score 2 in the first because LA has this game and are going to beat the **** out of this pitcher.

I don't care if the Pads score 2 in the first because LA has this game and are going to beat the **** out of this pitcher.
    You were right. I will say this though, I had both Joc and Puig on the hot seat around June. Of the two Puig has certainly earned his keep in the 8th spot while Joc just hasn't turned the corner like we have hoped. Its time to call up Vedugo and play him in center or move Taylor there instead. Verdugo has proven that he is elite in the minors with his fielding so I don't see any severe drop off in defense with that move. Only question is his bat but he has a low strikeout rate in his time in the minors and figures to bat for average. I am tired of watching Joc have undisciplined at bats and it seems he just isn't making any adjustments with his swing. Time to hold him accountable. Bring up Verdugo!

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    You were right. I will say this though, I had both Joc and Puig on the hot seat around June. Of the two Puig has certainly earned his keep in the 8th spot while Joc just hasn't turned the corner like we have hoped. Its time to call up Vedugo and play him in center or move Taylor there instead. Verdugo has proven that he is elite in the minors with his fielding so I don't see any severe drop off in defense with that move. Only question is his bat but he has a low strikeout rate in his time in the minors and figures to bat for average. I am tired of watching Joc have undisciplined at bats and it seems he just isn't making any adjustments with his swing. Time to hold him accountable. Bring up Verdugo!
    I agree that it's time to give Verdugo a shot over Joc.

I agree that it's time to give Verdugo a shot over Joc.
    Agreed. Mechanically Jocs swing is flawed. He swings and misses through a lot of the zone. I am just surprised no one has told him to try something different because it's not working.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast