Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So I take it by your warnings in the MLB forum that no one was actually infracted other than Gibby23 throughout all that BS the other night? Laughable if so.
    I was

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2. 10-11-2017, 06:41 AM
    Reason
    Not needed here - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Simple. I meant to mention taking down this ZTP because I felt it was no longer needed, especially in the teams forums, but it slipped my mind because I got involved with other things on here that have popped up, including running the Giants forum since I'm the only currently doing so, among other things.
    I'm sorry but that sounds like nothing more than a convenient excuse and I'm not buying it. I generally respect you but take that as you will.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I was

Well that's ridiculous.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 10-11-2017 at 01:54 PM.

5. 10-11-2017, 01:45 PM
    Reason
    Not needed here - Rush

Simple. I meant to mention taking down this ZTP because I felt it was no longer needed, especially in the teams forums, but it slipped my mind because I got involved with other things on here that have popped up, including running the Giants forum since I'm the only currently doing so, among other things.
    ....and to follow up again, it wasn't just the ZTP you conveniently ignored. Insults, disruptive behavior, and homophobic remarks are all okay under your watch depending on who is involved apparently.

Then you compound the problem by punishing the people attempting to highlight that petty behavior with a little sarcastic humor instead of going to the root of the problem.

I'm sorry but that sounds like nothing more than a convenient excuse and I'm not buying it. I generally respect you but take that as you will.
    I'm not lying to you.

Well that's ridiculous.
    ....and to follow up again, it wasn't just the ZTP you conveniently ignored. Insults, disruptive behavior, and homophobic remarks are all okay under your watch depending on who is involved apparently.

Then you compound the problem by punishing the people attempting to highlight that petty behavior with a little sarcastic humor instead of going to the root of the problem.
    As for goingfor28, he was infracted after I posted the announcement.

People on both sides were infracted. Like we always do, it's not simply up to me who is infracted. We bring it up for discussion and decide as a collective.

8. 10-11-2017, 05:14 PM
    Reason
    Not needed here - Rush

dave, if you want to have at it with spliff then pm him. This isn't the place.

And Spliff is right. All any of us do is throw in some sarcastic humour and these guys go off the rails.

I have nothing against the Dodgers. If anything, I should hate the Giants more.
    Last edited by One Nut Kruk; 10-11-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Leave out the name calling out in this discussion.

As for goingfor28, he was infracted after I posted the announcement.
    Doesn't make it any less ridiculous. Especially when the mods inconsistently pick and choose when they want to enforce rules.

People on both sides were infracted. Like we always do, it's not simply up to me who is infracted. We bring it up for discussion and decide as a collective.
    Well your collective decision making is often short sighted and nonsensical (especially so in this case). Seems like the mods are more concerned with keeping their workload to a minimum than being fair.

Maybe I'm crazy but it seems like you're so concerned of coming off as negatively biased towards Dodgers fans that you bend over backwards to make excuses for their petulant and disruptive behavior.

There’s a simple rule to follow...

If you disagree with someone’s opinion, argue the post not the poster.

Not saying I always follow that rule, but it’s good advice, eh? The minute someone uses “you” in a post, they would be advised to reconsider what they are about to say.

You

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    There’s a simple rule to follow...

If you disagree with someone’s opinion, argue the post not the poster.

Not saying I always follow that rule, but it’s good advice, eh? The minute someone uses “you” in a post, they would be advised to reconsider what they are about to say.
    Okay, great. You should tell that to the rabble rousing Dodgers fans that lose their **** and get personal the second anyone mentions their beloved team in anything but a completely positive light. Maybe you could tell that to the mods that don't seem to think this is an issue worth properly addressing as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234