Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    That's why you use your TV as your computer monitor.
    They weren't hackers, it was accidentally aired out of the country. The hackers never got much, at least in regards to new information.

Only bad thing is the wait for the finale will be terrible, hopefully an HD version comes out before. Worth it, though, totally worth it
    That's not true about the hackers not getting any new information. I watched a youtube video (by accident not knowing it was a spoiler) and so far they have accurately predicted everything that has occurred thus far in Season 7. So obviously the hackers got some legit information or I wouldn't know what is going to happen before it happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    That's not true about the hackers not getting any new information. I watched a youtube video (by accident not knowing it was a spoiler) and so far they have accurately predicted everything that has occurred thus far in Season 7. So obviously the hackers got some legit information or I wouldn't know what is going to happen before it happens.
    Spoilers for season seven have been out since November of 2016. Like pretty much all of them. This recent hack gave some scripts (not 6 or 7) that hadn't been leaked yet, but the information was leaked by production members during filming.
    Last edited by Ezekial; 08-17-2017 at 02:54 PM.
    Anthony Mantha

Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo

Yea, weren't the hacks just scripts anyway? It was all a tease for the most part.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Yea, weren't the hacks just scripts anyway? It was all a tease for the most part.
    I don't view it as a tease. I know way too much about the plot and upcoming events that are occurring to view it as a tease. I know exactly what as gonna happen with Jamie being saved by Bronn at the Loot Train Battle for example. I basically know all the major events occurring this season unfortunately. I don't know the little things or how they all play out on screen.

For instance, I know the general plot and outcome of what happens north of the wall this season, but I don't know exactly who lives an dies and I don't know exactly how it plays out on screen obviously. But, I do know how it ends which sucks.

Thing is, it's pretty epic and I wish it were more of a surprise while watching it.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Love this game so far.

What game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spam bot game

Lol I don't get these things.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234