Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Thanks MJ. I totally spaced out Cecil.

MHR has been useless so far this TC, and I just can't stand Kliss. I'll check out the others tomorrow.

Mason has always been pretty good with info, but he just seems to be propaganda this year.
    No problem. Jhabvala wrote an article tonight saying that Wolfe got injured again, and he replied to her and called her out on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post

Got to wonder how Cy is feeling about walker now.
    hopeful lol still a fan
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Another day where both QB's looked bad.... Lynch looked less bad though.

I want to say it's just cause the D is so nasty and they know their tendencies. And with the predictability of the situations, it makes it that much tougher. But cripes, neither is taking the reigns. Both are disappointing. I'm honestly surprised Siemian has looked so bad.

Being the case, I'd just rather give Lynch all the reps and see what he does in preseason; at least the first 2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I want to say it's just cause the D is so nasty and they know their tendencies. And with the predictability of the situations, it makes it that much tougher. But cripes, neither is taking the reigns. Both are disappointing. I'm honestly surprised Siemian has looked so bad.

Being the case, I'd just rather give Lynch all the reps and see what he does in preseason; at least the first 2 games.
    It kinda makes sense that they look so bad because it's a new offense and it will take time... But Siemian struggling so bad is going to force the coaches hand into starting Lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I guess our running game has looked really good.... The offensive line is opening holes. It's weird to think that if Garcia doesn't start this year, then 4 of the 5 offense linemen will be new this year.
    Our o-line not having any continuity is nothing new. It'll be our 3rd year straight with this.

That is something in regards to our run game. Now, with Paradis back...McGoven getting reps at guard...something the majority have been calling for.

Really think we're going to have a stout interior this year.

Our o-line not having any continuity is nothing new. It'll be our 3rd year straight with this.

That is something in regards to our run game. Now, with Paradis back...McGoven getting reps at guard...something the majority have been calling for.

And Bolles has been a flat out stud.... He's basically ended the LT competition already. It's been a long time since a rookie has turned heads in Denver the way that he has. That would be a bit of comedy if the pick that Broncos fans were so mad at Elway for making, ends up being one of the best picks he's made.

I've been floored by Bolles performance thus far. Not because he's been with the 1's (there was really no choice there..Ty? Stephenson? Please...there was never an actual competition)

But because he's actually doing quite well. It takes a full off-season to get that NFL type strength...I'd think he'd get blasted a few times by now. I've read nothing of the sort....instead Ty's been getting blasted.

He also stuffed Von 3 times in a row today. Would get a better idea where his strength is once we play a damn game but he's passing with flying colors.

Every day we're hearing more about that mammoth NT Jarrett. What a cheap option at NT that would be.

I think Carlos Henderson is going to shine on gameday. He might be struggling now but he seems like the type of player that turns it up in games.

Another thing our RB core looks great....now if only they would stay healthy. C.J looks good. De'angelo apparently has a burst/cut to watch out for. Ridley has been impressing...Charles getting better.

fun stuff.

Lammey said that Barbre is going to stay at LG. So if McGovern is going to take a starting gig...he would have to look so good that they would swap Leary back to LG and have him at RG...because they are not going to have McGovern and Bolles together on the left.

I've been floored by Bolles performance thus far. Not because he's been with the 1's (there was really no choice there..Ty? Stephenson? Please...there was never an actual competition)

But because he's actually doing quite well. It takes a full off-season to get that NFL type strength...I'd think he'd get blasted a few times by now. I've read nothing of the sort....instead Ty's been getting blasted.

He also stuffed Von 3 times in a row today. Would get a better idea where his strength is once we play a damn game but he's passing with flying colors.

Every day we're hearing more about that mammoth NT Jarrett. What a cheap option at NT that would be.

I think Carlos Henderson is going to shine on gameday. He might be struggling now but he seems like the type of player that turns it up in games.

Another thing our RB core looks great....now if only they would stay healthy. C.J looks good. De'angelo apparently has a burst/cut to watch out for. Ridley has been impressing...Charles getting better.

fun stuff.
    Yeah and Von has been mentoring Bolles. It's nice to be mentored by the best pass rusher in the game lol.

Jarrett has been quite impressive from what I've heard. If he can rotate with Peko, that's huge for the run defense.

FWIW, Henderson has looked much better recently. He staggered out of the gates, but has looked better with pads on.

Lammey said that Barbre is going to stay at LG. So if McGovern is going to take a starting gig...he would have to look so good that they would swap Leary back to LG and have him at RG...because they are not going to have McGovern and Bolles together on the left.
    I honestly expect our line to look like this:

Bolles
    Barbre
    Paradis
    Leary
    Watson

Sambrailo is likely getting cut. I wouldn't be shocked if Garcia gets cut too. McGovern makes the team ahead of Garcia because he can play center and guard. Schoefield can play tackle and guard.... So if Garcia doesn't win a starting job, he may be on the outside looking in.

billy turner has quietly been playing well as well

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    And Bolles has been a flat out stud.... He's basically ended the LT competition already. It's been a long time since a rookie has turned heads in Denver the way that he has. That would be a bit of comedy if the pick that Broncos fans were so mad at Elway for making, ends up being one of the best picks he's made.
    not all of us! lol

i feel like they are prepping mcgovern for life post-paradis. he's gonna get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    i feel like they are prepping mcgovern for life post-paradis. he's gonna get paid
    No way. No way do they move on from Paradis is he proves to be healthy again this year. Based on our line struggles, I'd wager that he's as likely to get a new contract as Von was last year. Elway wants to get the line set up long term. Paradis will get paid, but it will be by us.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast