Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Official 2017 Denver Broncos training camp/preseason thread

It's finally here guys! First practice starts tomorrow! Let's use this thread to discuss all that happens during camp and preseason.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Whoop whoop whoop!!! Let's gooo!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Boy, it's been a wait. Should be a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Boy, it's been a wait. Should be a lot of fun.
    Hi BK! Glad to see you poke your head in this forum lol. What do you think of the Barbre trade?

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Whoop whoop whoop!!! Let's gooo!!!

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Hi BK! Glad to see you poke your head in this forum lol. What do you think of the Barbre trade?

Should be picking it up a bit more...just haven't been posting all that much anywhere really.

All reward no risk. The guy was getting released...he was a starter the past two years...seems to be a capable and consistent starter. That way Leary can stay at RG and Bolles has a vet that knows what he's doing next to him.

What's hilarious is...we're loading up on run blocking talent (all these o-linemen are better suited for run blocking)...but this scheme is a pass happy one.

It's going to be something very fascinating to see.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Should be picking it up a bit more...just haven't been posting all that much anywhere really.

All reward no risk. The guy was getting released...he was a starter the past two years...seems to be a capable and consistent starter. That way Leary can stay at RG and Bolles has a vet that knows what he's doing next to him.

What's hilarious is...we're loading up on run blocking talent (all these o-linemen are better suited for run blocking)...but this scheme is a pass happy one.

It's going to be something very fascinating to see.
    Yeah and PFF had him graded as a top 15 guard last year according to Cecil Lammey. I like the pickup.

So we got the good news of Elway signing an extension. We got the good news that Kubiak will join the team as a scout. We got the good news that we traded for Barbre. There has to be some bad news, right? Well here it is...

Booker is expected to miss 6-8 weeks with a wrist injury.

Just gonna post that MG, shame Booker got hurt. He needs these snaps and pre season games.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Just gonna post that MG, shame Booker got hurt. He needs these snaps and pre season games.

Yeah it's a shame. Luckily we're loaded at RB so it isn't a huge hit... But damn our running backs are all a bunch of glass cannons lol.

I think it's a huge hit. Even though C.J may be slated as the #1 guy...Booker is the guy that we all were going to depend on to be healthy because we all know C.J is going to get hurt and we can't rely on Charles to be available.

It's good news for de'angelo though. If he holds onto the ball that would be dope too. Going to get a ton of preseason snaps.

Can two injury prone RB's make a steady RB? We need C.J's and Charles experience to help out the kiddos.

I haven't posted in awhile either but was feeling good about the season, the team, ready to talk Kubiak returning to the team, start of the training camp/season. Then i come on to see Booker hurt. How did that happen? Did they say?

I guess De'angelo will have to be our rock because who knows now if any of the other 3 backs can stay healthy for the entire year. I assume that Book's is a one off freak injury but who knows anymore

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

Day 1 goes to Lynch

Denver Broncos' Draft Analyst
    How to Win Football: 1) Run the Ball 2) Hit the Opposing QB 3) Win the Turnover Battle
    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Day 1 goes to Lynch
    That's what I've been hearing as well. And I heard it wasn't really all that close either.

Saw a few clips of Charles cutting and whatnot. Looked like the same ole Charles. I still have low expectations, and obviously it's not a lot to go by, but it's encouraging nonetheless.

It'd be insane if we got the Charles of old.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast