Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Again it's not a scheme the scheme Jim Schwartz uses is an attack 4-3 defense not wide 9 because wide 9 is not a scheme and never has been. Just about every team in the NFL uses fronts very similar to the wide 9 alignment to give their ends an easy shot at the QB. That alignment is only incorporated during certain points of the game the most obvious being 3rd and long.
    Scheme and alignment are interchangeable to most people. No need to keep harping him over it.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Scheme and alignment are interchangeable to most people. No need to keep harping him over it.
    Exactly. I understand it's a not a scheme. I misspoke saying he runs "the wide 9 scheme". He utilizes the wide 9 and it's what he's known for rather than a blitz guy.

Sorry my football jargon/vocabulary isn't perfect. I'll be the first to admit I'm not as versed in formations and whatnot but can understand it well enough. I'll stop misspeaking though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Am I saying what? Lol..yeah I'm saying the jury is still out. Why you think he's a great coach already.

Garret is 26-7 his last 33 games with his first string QB and has won a COTY and I'm not really sold on him yet. I'm not sure what your even saying. Are you saying Garret is the best coach in the division? I don't know he might be.
    Garrett is a fraud. If he really is the the best coach in the division it just goes to show the sad state the NFC East is in.

Quote Originally Posted by ODB13 View Post
    Just being realistic. That defense is bottom third of the league. Can't remember the last time a team with that kind if defense made waves. They Cowboys hype machine has never been revved up higher than this preseason.
    The Giants are actually the favorites to win the division. Personally I think they're highly suspect though. Their OL probably got worse and Eli is another year older. Oh, and no running game. They are strictly 1 dimensional on offense. Play coverage and make the mouth breather beat you with his arm, if he has time to get rid of the ball that is.

Quote Originally Posted by ODB13 View Post
    They were a good scoring D because they were great at clock control on offense. They had a good statistical run defense because everyone was throwing on their weak secondary, that, oh, by the way, lost almost all its starters and is relying on rookies. And yet, even though DB is the 2nd hardest position to adjust to in the pros, and the d-line has no established pass rushers to bail them out, some people think they won't be terrible.

Dallas hype machine working overtime.
    Why is it going to change. ?You just made my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The Giants are actually the favorites to win the division. Personally I think they're highly suspect though. Their OL probably got worse and Eli is another year older. Oh, and no running game. They are strictly 1 dimensional on offense. Play coverage and make the mouth breather beat you with his arm, if he has time to get rid of the ball that is.
    How did the O-line get worse? It's the same exact group as last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    How did the O-line get worse? It's the same exact group as last year.
    From what I've read Flowers appears worse than he did last year. Didn't he even get pulled from being a starter for most of camp before being reinserted as the starter?

From what I've read Flowers appears worse than he did last year. Didn't he even get pulled from being a starter for most of camp before being reinserted as the starter?
    It's not likely he'll be worse than last year. Nowhere to go but up.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

That's not true, he's pretty much the same. If anything he SLIGHTLY improved but SLIGHTLY

Garrett is a fraud. If he really is the the best coach in the division it just goes to show the sad state the NFC East is in.
    It is. There is not a elite coach in the divusion. Lombardi is on the radio right now pounding Pederson again. Yesterday Brian Westbrook said the same thing about all the coaches in the division and went a step further regarding Philly. He feels like they have done such a poor job developing players if this group fails he thinks everyone should be fired from front office to water boy. I can't say the same for Dallas at least they develop young players.

Alright the season is here. Time to get yourselves a regular season thread everyone.

PROCESSING

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849