Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Only 2 kickoff returns but he was an elite punt returner, so the small amount of kickoff returns doesn't really matter at all. Besides, kickoff returns are pretty rare now anyway with lots of kickers just booting it out of the back anyway.
    Yeah that's a good point . Plus I'm sure he didn't return kicks and punts because he was such a big part of the offense as well.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SiriusXMN...4%2Fframe.html

So Surf... about Tyrone Crawfords position...

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post

I c Ant open it or confirm by practice because he's hurt again. But if it says he will start over Collins I can't be a Cowboy fan anymore but considering it's day 2 of practice with pads I'm guessing whatever it says doesn't matter. My prediction is he will be outproduced wherever they put him.

Tweeted by none other than, Sirius RADIO.

I feel like some of the jokes write themselves.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I c Ant open it or confirm by practice because he's hurt again. But if it says he will start over Collins I can't be a Cowboy fan anymore but considering it's day 2 of practice with pads I'm guessing whatever it says doesn't matter. My prediction is he will be outproduced wherever they put him.

It's a quote from Crawford himself. About how he's most comfortable at the undertackle (3-tech) position.

He shouldn't start over Collins. Just goes to prove I was right because even he believes that's his best position.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Tweeted by none other than, Sirius RADIO.

I feel like some of the jokes write themselves.

I did get extra joy from that.

It's a quote from Crawford himself. About how he's most comfortable at the undertackle (3-tech) position.

He shouldn't start over Collins. Just goes to prove I was right because even he believes that's his best position.
    Hahaha...lets see...should I say I'm more comfortable at a position I sucked or 1 that I really sucked at? ...omg dude how gullible are you...holy cow...lol...im really trying to ignore you 3 idiots for the sake of the thread but...wow...its hard I'm sorry everybody

What does this have to do with being a homer?

It has nothing to do with him being good or sucking.

It's about what is his best position. And that according to everyone, including himself, except for YOU is he's best fit for the 3 tech.

The fact that you still can't comprehend that is laughable.

Tyrone Crawford..wow!!!

And I'm the homer lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololollololololllllololololololololllololol lololololololololololololololollllmllollollllolol

What does this have to do with being a homer?

It has nothing to do with him being good or sucking.

It's about what is his best position. And that according to everyone, including himself, except for YOU is he's best fit for the 3 tech.

The fact that you still can't comprehend that is laughable.
    Learn to read zombie I said he is equally average no matter where he plays unless you want to count 1 year which you see to be doing which is what makes you a homer. He stinks bro I don't care where they put him or where you and him thinks he's best fitted. He stinks. Game Over. Move on..lol..wow.!!

Well let's add circular logic along with strawman arguments to your reading material. I expect it's gonna take a while though. You still have to get through Bruce Arians book as well and that's gonna be tough seeing as it's not a picture book.

I'm gonna try harder I promise.

When Beckham becomes the highest paid player in the league, the rest of the division may as well just settle on going for a wild card.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    When Beckham becomes the highest paid player in the league, the rest of the division may as well just settle on going for a wild card.
    Why does his salary matter for that?

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast