Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    It sounded like whitehead was on thin ice before this. If you listened to Garret he repeated the same thing about 10 times but he also said " we know more about our players then all of You " and also "lucky needs a fresh start "
    Cowboys look really bad in that situation.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post

He's the scapegoat. Garrett trying to cover tracks with the "needs fresh start". The organization looks bad with the knee jerk release without cause and now it's just an attempt to try and smooth it over in the media.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Was handled bad , but he wasn't making the team . Ryan Switzer is taking his spot , much better all around talent
    Last edited by oak2455; 07-26-2017 at 06:38 PM.
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post

They do. I'm glad he got picked up.

He's got a better shot at making the jets anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He's the scapegoat. Garrett trying to cover tracks with the "needs fresh start". The organization looks bad with the knee jerk release without cause and now it's just an attempt to try and smooth it over in the media.
    Knee jerk release? His departure has been planned since well before the draft. They drafted his replacement.
    I don't think the cowboys cared if he was innocent or not because it was irrelevant. You're the one who had a knee jerk reaction by making fun of Lucky in the other thread before all the facts came out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    over under 5 pages til this is another ********?

ill take the under
    So far we have a couple of cowboy fans and a giant fan come in here and try to have some constructive posts.
    Then we have a couple of eagle fans come in here blazing with bait posts. Honestly some of their posts should be deleted as non relevant and off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Knee jerk release? His departure has been planned since well before the draft. They drafted his replacement.
    I don't think the cowboys cared if he was innocent or not because it was irrelevant. You're the one who had a knee jerk reaction by making fun of Lucky in the other thread before all the facts came out.
    If that were the absolute case, he would have been released prior to the incident. I'm sure the additional media scrutiny surrounding the character issues that have been on display helped to escalate their decision.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    So far we have a couple of cowboy fans and a giant fan come in here and try to have some constructive posts.
    Then we have a couple of eagle fans come in here blazing with bait posts. Honestly some of their posts should be deleted as non relevant and off topic.
    Bait posts? Weak sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    He's got a better shot at making the jets anyway.
    You're probably right. Just bad timing by Dallas if they were going to cut him regardless. Not a good look but worse things have happened so not a huge deal. Talent trumps character in most situations in sports.

Good move from the eagles to get a return ( small one ) on a guy they announced they were releasing.

Jerry Jones just made a good point though. He addressed this and apparently got emotional. Telling the media that he has empathy for his players to a fault. And he reminded the media how often they write about that.

Just sounds more and more like there's some stuff we don't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If that were the absolute case, he would have been released prior to the incident. I'm sure the additional media scrutiny surrounding the character issues that have been on display helped to escalate their decision.
    I love how they all said he had no chance but they didn't cut him until right after this. It's like they're saying it didn't matter. Yes it did. It's why he was cut when he was.

PFTonNBCSN: Lucky Whitehead sat across from Coach Garrett and said "Coach you gotta believe me, I did not do this." Coach said, "I do not believe you."

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    PFTonNBCSN: Lucky Whitehead sat across from Coach Garrett and said "Coach you gotta believe me, I did not do this." Coach said, "I do not believe you."
    Yeah, saw that. No worries, he was getting cut anyways.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast