Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

NFC East Thread (Training Camp)

Alright, continue the discussions here. Training camp is upon us and **** looks like it's getting interesting with the Cowboys right now. It'll be interesting to see if Elliot and Lewis still get suspensions even though they've been found not guilty in court (except for Elliot's speeding issue I guess).

What are the main camp storylines for the other NFC East teams you all are looking forward to?

I think Lewis will be fine. My understanding on that case was it was very weak and nobody with the Cowboys were worried about it.

Elliot just by the sheer number of incidents has me a little more worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

I love the Dallas Cowboys.

#Dak4MVP

#Dak4Days
    #Dallas4Dynsasty

#Wentz4Wussies
    #Eagles4Effort
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Jaylon Smith is a big story for the Cowboys in camp. Today will be their first workout in pads and he's supposed to participate. The first two practices without pads he's moved pretty good. Much better than I anticipated. He does still have a little hitch in his giddy up though.

https://twitter.com/adamcollinscn/st...87685879828480

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Jaylon Smith is a big story for the Cowboys in camp. Today will be their first workout in pads and he's supposed to participate. The first two practices without pads he's moved pretty good. Much better than I anticipated. He does still have a little hitch in his giddy up though.

https://twitter.com/adamcollinscn/st...87685879828480
    I just want to know if he can tackle
    . We should know in a few hours how he looked. But 1 of the trainers made a good point he said too many people look at it like it's this year or bust but he's a baby. He may be here for a long time. So the chances of him getting close to 100% may not be high for this season but are for the future.

I don't watch a ton of college but was he really the best player in the draft pre injury? I read that on multiple occasions. It's just hard to believe ...you don't hear that about linebackers very often. Some comparisons I read were Patrick Willis others say Kuechley. He just seems small to me ..i don't know it's hard to believe we will finally get to see him in pads.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I don't watch a ton of college but was he really the best player in the draft pre injury? I read that on multiple occasions. It's just hard to believe ...you don't hear that about linebackers very often. Some comparisons I read were Patrick Willis others say Kuechley. He just seems small to me ..i don't know it's hard to believe we will finally get to see him in pads.
    He was top 5 pre draft and some people said he could have been the number one overall but that's always sensationalized.

It's almost always QBs or when the qb class sucks it's a Premier DE or LT.

You have to go back to 1988 to see the last time a Lb went 1 overall. And safe to say even then the game then was completely different then it is today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

over under 5 pages til this is another ********?

ill take the under

It already started
    #BringBackMatty

Man, the Cowboys just have so many off the field issues that it's getting harder and harder to consider them the favorites to win this division. I know they always have some sort of distraction every year and they usually deal with it fine, but this year it's just getting out of hand. On top of that, they lost some of their O-linemen. I know they still have their top 3 guys, but losing a couple of rock solid starters might hurt that group a bit.

I think I'm starting to slowly lean toward the Giants being the favorites in this division. I always thought it was kind of close and that the Cowboys just had way more hype going into the season, but I still considered the Cowboys to be slight favorites. But now I'm starting to lean the other way with all these off the field issues. I like what the Giants have done this offseason, I love their defense, and I think Eli will have a bounce back year with all the new weapons along with perhaps a new approach in play calling.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Man, the Cowboys just have so many off the field issues that it's getting harder and harder to consider them the favorites to win this division. I know they always have some sort of distraction every year and they usually deal with it fine, but this year it's just getting out of hand. On top of that, they lost some of their O-linemen. I know they still have their top 3 guys, but losing a couple of rock solid starters might hurt that group a bit.

I think I'm starting to slowly lean toward the Giants being the favorites in this division. I always thought it was kind of close and that the Cowboys just had way more hype going into the season, but I still considered the Cowboys to be slight favorites. But now I'm starting to lean the other way with all these off the field issues. I like what the Giants have done this offseason, I love their defense, and I think Eli will have a bounce back year with all the new weapons along with perhaps a new approach in play calling.
    Um, Eagles will win the division. We are the new dynasty.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post

As long as they don't linger into the season I don't see any of the issues besides a possible Zeke suspension effecting the season too much. Lewis got good news but they knew he had a court date. I cannot see the Carrol DUI as a distraction. And all the Lawrence suspension does is give better players more snaps imo. The o line...i think will be worse at LG but better at RT

BUT I have the Giants as favorites right now simply because I don't know what to expect from the Dallas Defense. And since they are going to be asking a whole lot from 3 maybe 4 rookies I'm assuming the Giants offense will be better then the Dallas Defense . I'm also assuming the Giants have the best defense in football..which I think they will this year.

Now if Dallas somehow ends up with a top 10 defense t hst could all change. And Philly has a chance to be the most balanced team in the division so if Wentz can play and Perderson can coach you can't really write them off either.

It sounded like whitehead was on thin ice before this. If you listened to Garret he repeated the same thing about 10 times but he also said " we know more about our players then all of You " and also "lucky needs a fresh start "

In more important news, Irving had his nipple ring pulled out yesterday at practice.

Stay tuned for the fallout of #nipplegate.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast