Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139
Results 2,071 to 2,074 of 2074
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Exactly. He's had off the court issues and has clearly stated he's questioning his future openly in press conferences in Germany when asked about ATL. Now is the time to make a move for a him.

This is why I don't understand you guys. You people want everything gift wrapped. An A1 class talent, but not the A1 prices. You guys don't like Schroder, but like Kemba.

Kemba at 24yrs old: 17.3 PPG, 38%FG, 30% 3PT, 5.1 AST, 3.5 REB
    Schroder at 24yrs old: 19.4 PPG 43.6%FG, 29%3PT, 6.2 AST, 3.1 REB

Tell me what sense this makes from a comparison standpoint.
    I donít have no issues at all about taking Schroeder. Personally Iím done with the trying to get these 🐳. After last night Iím in that build that foundation through the draft and then add a big time FA that can put the team over the top.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Exactly. He's had off the court issues and has clearly stated he's questioning his future openly in press conferences in Germany when asked about ATL. Now is the time to make a move for a him.

This is why I don't understand you guys. You people want everything gift wrapped. An A1 class talent, but not the A1 prices. You guys don't like Schroder, but like Kemba.

Kemba at 24yrs old: 17.3 PPG, 38%FG, 30% 3PT, 5.1 AST, 3.5 REB
    Schroder at 24yrs old: 19.4 PPG 43.6%FG, 29%3PT, 6.2 AST, 3.1 REB

Tell me what sense this makes from a comparison standpoint.
    You would have to factor in, different system, coaching, players (talent around them)...etc

I believe Kemba is a better player, and see him doing well in Miami unless Spo acts crazy. But I do agree with you about the age difference and the smart move would be to go for Schroder if you are the Miami front office.

Also I think you stated that Kemba will be looking for a pay day, I hope that doesn't mean he is looking for a max or near max contract, because if so, thats not happening.

We will see if Miami has any interest in him. heard on the radio today, that Miami might not ever want to let go of Dragic and make him retire a HEAT player lmao

I don't believe this of course.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    I donít have no issues at all about taking Schroeder. Personally Iím done with the trying to get these 🐳. After last night Iím in that build that foundation through the draft and then add a big time FA that can put the team over the top.
    Then Miami should tear it down, and hit rock bottom for the next 2-3 years. But we all know thats not Pat way.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    You would have to factor in, different system, coaching, players (talent around them)...etc

I believe Kemba is a better player, and see him doing well in Miami unless Spo acts crazy. But I do agree with you about the age difference and the smart move would be to go for Schroder if you are the Miami front office.

Also I think you stated that Kemba will be looking for a pay day, I hope that doesn't mean he is looking for a max or near max contract, because if so, thats not happening.

We will see if Miami has any interest in him. heard on the radio today, that Miami might not ever want to let go of Dragic and make him retire a HEAT player lmao

I don't believe this of course.
    Think about it this way. Kemba has been making $12M while Jrue Holiday makes $28M now. Is Jrue even considered better? I surely don't think so.

He's going to want a huge raise as this will be his last contract. Small speedy guards also don't age well past 30 unless they're elite shooters, which he's not.

Schroder is locked at $15.5 flat for the next 3 years no player options. Yes he's immature and has some flaws in his game, but that's why you buy low while his stock is in the dump.