Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133
Results 1,981 to 1,986 of 1986
    Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    We have 2 options, you will either have a chance to win a title this year with a potential lineup of
    Mills, Wade
    Waiters, Ellington
    Kawhi, JJ
    Lebron, Haslem
    Whiteside. Olynyk

That lineup puts us at about $129 mill. I think 🤔. Give or take a few mill. That would mean that Lebron would need to take a discount of about $5 mill and we would have to get rid of TJ.

The 2nd option would be to start over if Kawhi choose to leave.
    I would want Miami to make a move for Kemba, Lillard or Cj as well. HEAT make a move for Kawhi, with out knowing if he will re-sign.

(Who I think the Spurs will want)
    Spurs:
    Winslow, KO, Bam, Dragic or flip him to a team that can send a 1st rd pick to the Spurs
    Batum (he has to be added in, I just don't know who the hell wants him)

Hornets: They have been reported to Whiteside before
    Whiteside, Waiters, TJ

Howard gets shipped off somewhere.

Maybe Portland can be that 3rd team added in. They want a big man. So either Howard or Whiteside will do.

Portland: (Portland would be the team having to give up the draft picks & or Cj)
    Batum (lol), Howard

HEAT:
    Kemba/Wade
    J Rich/Korver
    Kawhi/McGruder
    Le-Con (sine it seem like you guys want him back lol)/Babbitt
    JJ, ? (free agency)

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I don't want to see any scenario of a turnaround roster with Whiteside included in our future. The idea sickens me.

The embodiment of a player that's no longer Miami HEAT culture.
    WoW.... Pretty strong dislike for a human being.

Try to factor in, not everyone HEAT fan dislikes WHiteside. Also why don't you cast blame on Spo too, fore this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    I'm with you. Get Clownside out of here. If we do nothing else but that this offseason, I'm happy.
    But the value has to be right, or Pat should not & will not trade him.

I am sure he is going to be traded though. Maybe going to Hornets, Spurs, or the Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    It's funny. None of these current players that has demanded a trade to a team of his choice is ever sent to that team. Not PG, Not Melo, Not Kyrie...lol, I don't know why they do this.
    Very good point.

This is one reason I hope PG doesn't re-sign with OKC. These organizations think they can control the media to shame the player into just staying...etc
    Last edited by Dade County; Yesterday at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Le-Con News

During the Cavaliers’ long playoff run, LeBron James visited Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade in Miami.

When asked about the possibility of James returning to the Heat this offseason, Haslem revealed Thursday that James visited Miami during a break in the playoffs.

“Right before they started the Finals against Golden State, I spent some time with Bron,” Haslem said to reporters during a visit to the Heat’s youth summer camp at South Broward High. “He was in Miami. Me, him and Dwyane got together and we spent some time together and we just chopped it up and we just talked.”

James’ future was not discussed, though, with the visit actually coming between the Eastern Conference semifinals and finals.

“That wasn’t part of the conversation,” Haslem said. “Obviously, he was getting ready for the NBA Finals.”

But if James really is considering a return to the Heat, Haslem is willing to get in on the recruiting.

“There are great pieces here and we all know the city loves him and we all know what he’s capable of doing,” Haslem said. “I’m sure the organization and I would love to have him. But as a friend, once again, I support LeBron with whatever decision he makes. So we’ll see. Am I going to be a part of the recruiting process? Hell yeah. If he reaches out and we talk, I’m going to throw it out there. But you just never know.”

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...ls-517537.html

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    WoW.... Pretty strong dislike for a human being.

Try to factor in, not everyone HEAT fan dislikes WHiteside. Also why don't you cast blame on Spo too, fore this situation?
    This has nothing to do with him as a person, only as a professional.

Whiteside as a professional basketball player is the problem. I never made anything I said personal about him. I don't know him at all. All I know is how he conducts himself as a basketball player, and its not professional at all, nor "Miami Heat" like.

I don't blame Spo because he carries himself like a professional. Whiteside does not. It's really that simple. There is a way to complain and this is not the way to do it. He is quitting on the team and plays with no effort while he's in the game. And when he's not playing all he is doing is running to the media or Instagram to complain.

If we jettisoned Dragic to get Kawhi, could we pick up IT on a 1 year or 2 year cheap deal to rebuild his value and let him walk if he wants too much down the road? Could be a solid gamble considering his value tanked and Miami can help reclaim his all-star form.

He would have to be someone that comes of the bench cuz he needs the ball too much to be effective on a starting unit. He would have to be a hired assasain come in off the bench and be able to give u 10-15 in about 15-18 mins a game.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    He would have to be someone that comes of the bench cuz he needs the ball too much to be effective on a starting unit. He would have to be a hired assasain come in off the bench and be able to give u 10-15 in about 15-18 mins a game.
    So who is a veteran starting PG that can come in, play D, and be a spot up shooter? I guess we gotta go Kemba with Kawhi?