Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 123 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 1887
    Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    I remember a time I thought McRoberts and Joel Anthony would never be gone. lol

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    U r very delusional. Smh
    He is very lol

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    The Spurs should keep Kawhi. He is one of the best players in the league. I wouldn't trade him because of a rough season. If he gets a max deal, the guy probably goes back to doing his thing in San Antonio. Miami cannot trade from a position of strength unless Riley is prepared to miss the postseason again. Maybe Miami can pay PG somehow and clear out the bad contracts from the books. However, PG is going to be paid coming off a 6-8 week procedure to clean his knee out. I wouldn't give him a max deal. Bad deal waiting to happen.

I would look to give up Whiteside for the best deal possible even if it is to the Orlando Magic. Better to get a deal with the Bucks. Take back Parker/Maker/Henson as the main piece coming back. It's going to be bad contract for bad contract for sure.
    Miami needs a star player to want to play here. Miami has the contracts to pull off a trade.

If Pat can trade 3 to 5 players away in one deal, he would make sure that he can free up enough space to sign a key free agent.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Reasonably, the one move I see happening is moving Whiteside for a big wing player who also has a bad contract. Some of these guys are better than others and would require an extra sweetener, like a draft pick. Some of these teams already have a center, so it would have to be a trade involving 3 teams. One of these guys can become something with some HEAT Culture in their life.

Nicolas Batum
    Allen Crabbe
    Evan Turner
    Chandler Parsons
    Otto Porter
    Harrison Barnes
    Carmelo Anthony

Roster Speculation Thread XX

Just fantasy situation

Dragic , Whiteside , j Rich and 2019 first for Leonard and Mills

Resign Ellington

Sign Bron

Mills/TJ
    Ellington/Waiters(6th man)
    Leonard
    Bron/JJ
    Olynik/Bam

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7tok5pl

MIA:
    OUT: Whiteside
    IN: Fournier
    Reason: Add additional wing scoring, saves $7M money and gets younger
    Lineup: Dragic / Fournier / Richardson / JJ / Bam

PHX
    OUT: 1st round pick (Milwaukee 2019) + Dudley (expiring)
    IN: Whiteside
    Reason: Assuming they cannot win the draft and get Ayton, they settle for Bagley and get a real Center to man the middle and build a solid lineup with their core. They use cap space to take on the extra salary.
    Lineup: Payton / Booker / Jackson / Bagley / Whiteside

ORL
    OUT: Fournier
    IN: 1st round pick (Milwaukee 2019) + Dudley (expiring)
    Reason: Start the rebuild by shedding a long term contract for an expiring contract and getting a draft pick. Also S&T Gordon to another team along with sending out Vucevic for another pick.
    Lineup: Full tank

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Miami needs a star player to want to play here. Miami has the contracts to pull off a trade.

If Pat can trade 3 to 5 players away in one deal, he would make sure that he can free up enough space to sign a key free agent.
    This too. Kyrie wanted to go to Miami, but not enough to force a deal by saying itís Miami or knee surgery (alleged threat he made with Cleveland).

Lillard might be the guy to come to Miami though. Fantasy: I wish Devon Booker would demand a trade to Miami. He is the perfect young player to build around. If not, Giannis haha. Both are studs.

What team would Whiteside makes sense for?

Same for Tyler Johnson.

What teams can use those guys and would make sense for them to trade for?

We all know about Milwaukee, maybe Portland for Whiteside. What about TJ?

Any interest in Paul Millsap? He has a really big contract and missed a lot of games due to injury. Which probably makes him available.

Who says no?

Hassan Whiteside & Tyler Johnson

for

Otto Porter & Ian Mahinmi

I would prefer Gortat and his expiring contract over Mahinmi, but I don't think Washington would go for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Expert327 View Post
    Who says no?

Hassan Whiteside & Tyler Johnson

for

Otto Porter & Ian Mahinmi

I would prefer Gortat and his expiring contract over Mahinmi, but I don't think Washington would go for that.
    Lol man

These trades are really bad

Washington would never do this

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by Expert327 View Post
    What team would Whiteside makes sense for?

Same for Tyler Johnson.

What teams can use those guys and would make sense for them to trade for?

We all know about Milwaukee, maybe Portland for Whiteside. What about TJ?
    Portland stands out a lot. Maybe even the Suns too.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Goran Dragic
    Hassan Whiteside
    Tyler Johnson

for

TJ Warren
    Brandon Knight
    Tyson Chandler (expiring contract)
    Jared Dudley (expiring contract)

First thing is Miami is not trading Dragic back to Phoenix. That makes 0% sense.

Second, Phoenix just won the lottery and will no doubt in my mind take Ayton and have no need whatsoever for Whiteside.

Lastly, I'd only do TJ for Knight straight up as an upside gamble (hoping Knight can salvage his career) and to save roughly $5M in the deal over the next 2 seasons. TJ will be coming off thumb surgery and Knight didn't play at all last season due to a torn ACL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Portland stands out a lot. Maybe even the Suns too.
    Why do I keep hearing Portland suggested so much.

Nurkic > Whiteside..... simply for the fact that he's way younger and a better passer. They can also better control his next contract since he will be a restricted free agent. With Whiteside they could be trading for a 1yr rental (if he opts out) and a headcase disgruntled player who wants touches.