Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 116 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2094
    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Ya definitely a pleasent surprise. Sucks though. For much of the season, he was to blame for a lot of losses IMO. Still think we should trade him while his value is high.
    This such a stupid statement. Blaming 1 player for a bunch of team loses is ignorant. 🤦*♂️
    [/CENTER]

EDIT: Not worth my time
    Last edited by HandsOnTheWheel; 04-26-2018 at 09:25 AM.

You guys need to blow it up sucker a desperate team into taking Whiteside for some chettos and get some future assets with what you have left

Hassan Whiteside & Tyler Johnson

for

Marc Gasol & Chandler Parsons

Who says no?

May need to add fillers or draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Expert327 View Post

for

Who says no?

Decent suggestion actually I could see it

Don't get your hopes up guys, Riley is washed.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    he was overrated to begin with but i'd like to believe you guys find a way out of this ****** spot. It's going to be a battle though

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Quote Originally Posted by Expert327 View Post

for

Who says no?

I'd be ok with Marc Gasol, as I suggested earlier this year, but I think he's at the point in his career that he'll be seeking a legitimate contender.

Think Hornets could be interesting.

Something along the lines of Dwight Howard (expiring contract 23M) and a future 1st for Hassan Whiteside so they make a run with Kemba in his last year and try to make playoffs or we can send them TJ and take back Michael Kidd Gilchrist since we have such a glut at SG and no SF's would fit our roster better and also lessen the luxury tax burden on us.

Bucks have also been linked to us a lot but with Jabari Parker being a huge unknown makes any projections hard.

Really have no idea, Riley definitely has his work cut out for him. Need to trade for expirings and future 1st round picks. So that in the 2019-2020 we'll have cap to keep Winslow and sign someone to the max and hopefully have drafted someone else good in 2019 to go with core of JRich Bam Winslow. If someone gives us value for Dragic or Whiteside need to pull the trigger. I don't think we're 3-5 years away from being good and competitive but we definitely need to take a year off (next year) to try to clear up cap and get some draft picks. Only negative to this plan is Wade. Seems like he might retire and he's also in play for Miami or retire mode. Maybe take a year off and him and Haslem retire. Come back in 2020 and Haslem as an assistant coach or some other role. I don't know. Messy situation. But the whole, selling the future to try covering holes with band-aids and overpaying role players needs to stop.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    Think Hornets could be interesting.

Something along the lines of Dwight Howard (expiring contract 23M) and a future 1st for Hassan Whiteside so they make a run with Kemba in his last year and try to make playoffs or we can send them TJ and take back Michael Kidd Gilchrist since we have such a glut at SG and no SF's would fit our roster better and also lessen the luxury tax burden on us.

Bucks have also been linked to us a lot but with Jabari Parker being a huge unknown makes any projections hard.

Really have no idea, Riley definitely has his work cut out for him. Need to trade for expirings and future 1st round picks. So that in the 2019-2020 we'll have cap to keep Winslow and sign someone to the max and hopefully have drafted someone else good in 2019 to go with core of JRich Bam Winslow. If someone gives us value for Dragic or Whiteside need to pull the trigger. I don't think we're 3-5 years away from being good and competitive but we definitely need to take a year off (next year) to try to clear up cap and get some draft picks. Only negative to this plan is Wade. Seems like he might retire and he's also in play for Miami or retire mode. Maybe take a year off and him and Haslem retire. Come back in 2020 and Haslem as an assistant coach or some other role. I don't know. Messy situation. But the whole, selling the future to try covering holes with band-aids and overpaying role players needs to stop.
    I like it, but why would Charlotte do that?

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Matthews has one year left on his deal while Whiteside has 2....That saves money

Do you really think Whiteside opts out of his $27 million contract? Hell no

So that saves $17 million right there for next year and Powell is $9 million next year with a player option for $10 the next year
    I actually think he does opt out pending production next season obviously.

For example... If he puts up around 15/13/2 wherever he's playing next season, then yes, definitely he's opting out before he hits 30 and declines sharply.

HEAT need to do whatever it takes to get a perceived star player (even if he isn't even really a star/all star player).

The League has spoken... Need that marquee name, it lends to extended playoff runs and viewership draw power.

Potential targets... Wiggins, Lillard, McCollum, Kemba, Kawhi, PG, whoever lol

Most of these guys, will be getting shipped out, just need Miami to be able to get one of them; and that could start a chain reaction. Even if Miami has to trade 4 to 5 players for 1 star player, then thats what it's going to have to be.

Bye...Dragic, J Rich, KO, Winslow, Whiteside (Spo is doing him wrong & I am happy he is speaking out).

And they most re-sign Ellington.

I really think they can get

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    HEAT need to do whatever it takes to get a perceived star player (even if he isn't even really a star/all star player).

The League has spoken... Need that marquee name, it lends to extended playoff runs and viewership draw power.

Potential targets... Wiggins, Lillard, McCollum, Kemba, Kawhi, PG, whoever lol

Most of these guys, will be getting shipped out, just need Miami to be able to get one of them; and that could start a chain reaction. Even if Miami has to trade 4 to 5 players for 1 star player, then thats what it's going to have to be.

Bye...Dragic, J Rich, KO, Winslow, Whiteside (Spo is doing him wrong & I am happy he is speaking out).

And they most re-sign Ellington.

I really think they can get
    No thanx for Wiggins or "Playoff P"

How is Spo doing Whiteside wrong? He's been hot garbage. I would rather play Juwan Howard at his spot.

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    You guys want to give a max contract to a player who played 9 games this year because he has chronic knee tendinitis which could come back at any time and give away our 4 best players basically. While keeping problem child Whiteside. We'd actually take on more salary by a lot in this deal when we're already over. Patty Mills is making 12-13M per year for 3 more years and a Leonard supermax would have him making what, like 40M a year?... and we'd trade away about 30-35M in salary?
    And then what kind of a team are we left with?
    Waiters/Mills
    TJ/Wade
    Kawhi/McGruder
    JJ/KO
    Whiteside

I'm not going to lie, a lineup to close out games of Waiters, Wade, Leonard, JJ, KO or Whiteside is pretty good but our depth would be horrendous... I would hate that trade.
    We would need to ship Hassan and TJ and keep J.Rich or something. This trade will never happen because Kawhi isn't signing a max before he has to with the cap continuously going up and he'll choose where he wants to go. Any team trading for him would be risking losing him after a year unless he goes to a great destination and we would not be that after trading away all of our best young talent.

Your joking right ? Please tell me you are trolling.

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Was he ever not washed ?

Drafted Beasley at #2 in front of guys like Westbrook and love

Drafted Winslow in the lottery

His only great lottery selection was Wade and he didn't even want Wade lmao he wanted Chris Kaman...but since it was him vs every scout on our team he gave in

Big 3 was put together by the players

At this point we may as well give Spo the GM/Coach power and rebuild

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside