Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    At this point why not go into rebuild mode

Should of done it last year

Streak just slowed our process
    Thats not the Miami HEAT way.

Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    Playing with trade machine and here what I came up with.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9e6ot9c

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y6uu6dwz

Tell me what ya think and what trades u all would make.

I like the PG trade for us, but the trade involving Whiteside isn't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    I like it. In fact those are the players those teams needs. I think cousins will commit but not so sure of PG because of all the noise of wanting to go to LA. So basically we are getting rid of

Whiteside
    Waiters
    Winslow
    Olynk
    JJ

To get 2 superstar players that may walk. I would take my chances because these guys are no more than just role players with the exception of Whiteside but he hit his ceiling. We need to roll the dice and see what sticks. Right now my favorite players on this team is Ellington and Bam. (Can you believe that?) Waiters to me is so trash. I was hoping that last year wasnít a fluke but these guys just got paid and are acting like they havenít figured it out yet? Riley said that they better show him something because they are tradable.
    PG and Cuz are not super star players. They are stars for sure though.

Maybe if Pat can get his hands on Wall as well, by giving up Dragic, Ty Johnson & Richardson; then some HEAT fans can feel safe that Cuz will stay.

Dragic, Ty Johnson & J Rich for... Wall

JJ, KO & Winslow for... PG

& if Pat would do this, and I really don't believe so, they would only have to give up Whiteside for Cuz straight up.

Wall
    Waiters (if not trading him works out Cap wise)
    PG
    Ellington or Bam
    Cuz

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    I'm not high on PG over the last couple of years. Dude can't hit a shot to save his life when it matters. Very un-clutch. Works fine if he's paired with a legit super star.

Hopefully we are all not just looking too much into something that isn't anything...

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...ks-493467.html

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...ry-493343.html

But we have a lot of key players sitting out. Seems like a big trade is about to go down.

Hope we get a true Super Star.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

If all those guys are injured then you might as well put us down for two Lís for the next games. This whole season is going to be a below or at .500 team. I hope they can work there magic and make some kind of trade because this team to me is not working. I mean its exciting to see these young players play hard and put up numbers but like I said a million times....we have a team of really good role players.

Gotta break this team up and get assets back. Only way to fix this mess is through a proper rebuild.

ďSprinkling in some extra drives to the basket hasn't worked to offset his perimeter struggles. He's canning 61.4 percent of his looks inside three feet, up from 50.7 percent in 2016-17, but he doesn't reach the foul line with appreciable frequency.

Referees aren't as quick with the whistles in the lane these days. Charity-stripe maestro James Harden has even seen his free-throw rate fall. Relying on additional three-point attempts adversely impacts those gimme opportunities as well.

But Waiters has been fouled on just 6.3 percent of his shot attempts, by far the lowest mark of his career and barely inside the bottom one-third of his position, according to Cleaning The Glass.

Last year, I was so efficient," Waiters, per the Miami Herald's Barry Jackson. "But last year, my first two months were the same exact way. It's deja vu. Sometimes you have to look in the mirror and understand what you're doing wrong. I am not worried about my shot. I know that thing is going to start falling."

The Heat better hope Waiters is right. They're being outscored by 5.2 points per 100 possessions when he plays, with an offensive rating that would rank among the NBA's three worst. He's shooting 54.5 percent in crunch time, including 53.8 percent from deep, but even then, he hijacks possessions and settles for low-efficiency jumpers, displaying little to no interest in drawing fouls.

If he doesn't come close to sniffing last year's offensive peak, he has almost nothing to offer the Heatóparticularly as a member of starting units starved for points.ď

I feel like that this is what we are getting from waiters and Johnson the most. Our most consistent player is Dragic and I see JRich turning it around. Bam and Ellington are my favorite players on this team so far. Iím just not liking this core of players. Our starting five with the exception of Dragic are role players.
    Last edited by kntresistheheat; 12-19-2017 at 12:23 PM.

When waiters and Johnson get on the floor I panic because they put up dumb shots and make so many turnovers. Olynk also needs to figure out how to make a quicker decision when he gets the ball at top of the key. He is a good passer but takes to much time off the clock. Last night lost shows him doing that in several possessions. JT, JRich, Bam are so active and move without the ball. If I were the Heat I would look to trade everyone with the exception of Bam, JRich, (Dragic unless itís a player we canít refuse) and Ellington. Everyone else can go. Hopefully they prove me wrong but I just donít see it.

Bleacher report has a interesting 3 team trade that has us landing PG13. For some reason I canít post or copy and paste from my phone. Anyways, it has something like Olynk going to bucks and Ellington/Winslow going to OKC. I thought it was an interesting trade offer.

Man, I hate waiters. He takes the dumbest shots and passes. He almost cost us that game. With his 11 points. Anyways, I read that the hornets are ready to blow that team up. Not sure who would fit on the HEAT but itís worth the look. Batum? Walker?

Man, I hate waiters. He takes the dumbest shots and passes. He almost cost us that game. With his 11 points. Anyways, I read that the hornets are ready to blow that team up. Not sure who would fit on the HEAT but itís worth the look. Batum? Walker?
    Would love Walker for Dragić and Winslow.

I'm sure Jordan is after draft picks and young players which we don't have much.

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    (null)
    It might work

Winslow is a young player and Dragic is white

Hornets are weird for white players lol

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    It might work

Winslow is a young player and Dragic is white

Hornets are weird for white players lol
    Nevermind. Had not realized Walker is getting robbed and only makes $12 M this year and next. No chance the cheap skate gives him up.

From what Iíve been reading on Twitter itís been saying that we may take on Batums contract to make the deal better for the Hornets. Cuz if they are doing a full rebuild they need to get rid of some big contracts.

Bleacher report has a interesting 3 team trade that has us landing PG13. For some reason I canít post or copy and paste from my phone. Anyways, it has something like Olynk going to bucks and Ellington/Winslow going to OKC. I thought it was an interesting trade offer.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Would love Walker for Dragić and Winslow.

I'm sure Jordan is after draft picks and young players which we don't have much.

I like Walker offensively but having a player of his size on the court the majority of the time is so hard to look pass. But at least we have Whiteside to cover him, but we would need a defensive stopper like Clay, and thats where PG fits in, to me.

If Pat could pull off both Walk and PG, then I can see it working.

Walker would thrive in Spo offense.

When it comes to PG, i just feel that he would help with are overall record and playoff seating; but when it comes to actually playoff games, I just can't trust him. So Miami would still be missing a key offensive piece to challenge the Cav's.

Walker, PG, Whiteside ...

I like it, just who else can they get to fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    From what Iíve been reading on Twitter itís been saying that we may take on Batums contract to make the deal better for the Hornets. Cuz if they are doing a full rebuild they need to get rid of some big contracts.
    I hope not.

How do you guys feel about K Faried & Khris Middleton? I like faried and wanted him in the past but we have Bam now. BamBam!

Walker
    Middleton (some one said that they read that KO might be traded to the bucks)
    Ellington
    PG
    Whiteside

I think Walker & PG would thrive with a lineup like this. Also Whitedie would have easy finishes because of the attention Walker & PG would get. Middleton & Ellington just letting it fly.

Where the HEAT F'ed up is missing out on Booker. We really needed a player like that.
    Last edited by Dade County; 12-21-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast