Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137
Results 2,041 to 2,045 of 2045
  1. #2041
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    For a good price yes.



    You are absolutely right...

    Miami, Dallas, Portland & Bucks.

    Howard agent will be getting a lot of calls.



    I cam somewhat agree. But I don't overvalue players. We fans seem to do that, then when a trade goes down, most fans are upset saying, they gave up trash for so and so player.

    Maybe if I take out Cj, we can offer more for Kemba, but honestly I don't think it will take a lot for Kemba.
    No, just give him up without taking back a bad contract. Addition by subtraction.

  2. #2042
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    14,684
    Wizards would be super robbed in the suggested deal.

  3. #2043
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    656
    Hearing nothing but crickets out of the Heat right now... Lol

    This has been the most uneventful 3 years in a very long time. All bark, no bite.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  4. #2044
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    No, just give him up without taking back a bad contract. Addition by subtraction.
    Pat doesn't do things like this... If he can't get anything good for Whiteside, then he will be on the team at the start of next season.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  5. #2045
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,656
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    If I'm Howard I go to Orlando and retire.
    lol

    I have never seen a situation like this before when it came to a star player; and when you like back at it, everyone can truly see that he should never have left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-a-minute View Post
    Hearing nothing but crickets out of the Heat right now... Lol

    This has been the most uneventful 3 years in a very long time. All bark, no bite.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

    Yeah lol

    On to free agency.
    Last edited by Dade County; Today at 09:41 PM.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •