Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators

Roster Speculation Thread XX

Grew tired of seeing a fake Heat fans picture and name every time I hit the roster Thread so made a new one

Signed a couple SL league guys

Possible Kyrie trade

Lots of things to talk about this week

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

If/when Wade comes back he'll be back too. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    If/when Wade comes back he'll be back too. Lol
    Would be awesome if he really came back and accepted the 6th man role

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

I would be really surprised if he didn't come back eventually, even if it isn't this season.

Hopefully in the morning we will have some real info on Irving and what team(s) really do have a chance to land him.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    In on this

Regarding that Suns trade. Isn't that kind of weird to have all those PG and SG there's? Booker is the upcoming start I don't think Kyrie will commit there. The Knicks and Spurs are my concern. Minny has no one but Wiggins to trade and that is not happening. I am sure there is going to plenty of other team like the Celtics that willing to take the chance but I am pretty sure he is set of the 4 teams he wants to play for. Wether it's by trade or free agency.

NOLA waived Quinn Cook. In Vegas, he put up 21.2 PPG, 4.8 APG, 3.6 RPG, 1.2 SPG. He shot 55.7 FG%, 50 3PT%, 90 FT%. He belongs in the NBA.

Ummmm.... who is this?? WOW!

And while the possibility certainly cannot be been ruled out, the Heat does not have considerable optimism about being able to strike a deal, multiple league sources said.

One Eastern Conference official who spoke to the Heat said Miami considers itself something of a long shot.

Tim Reynolds, the reputable Associated Press Heat and NBA writer, said on Steve Shapiro’s Sports Xtra on WSVN-7 that he does not believe Miami is interested in acquiring Irving.

Well there that.... source Barry Jackson

We can all go back to our regular lives now.

Brandon Knight has torn his ACL and is in danger of missing the upcoming season does that mean no trade Bledsoe? Or opposite?

This might take the Suns out of trading Bledsoe for Irving. Bledsoe knows the system and I don't think they will get rid of Bledsoe for a 2 yr rental of Kyrie. In fact, why would you trade for Bledsoe when he never plays more than 60 games a year?

Carmelo is making it clear that Houston is the only spot he wants to go.

Minny is not going to trade Wiggins

Spurs only could trade Aldridge. Pop and Irving would probably bump heads.

The rest of the league would just be a rental and gamble to trade for him. (Which the Cavs rather look elsewhere then his potential trade destination)

Which it might fall back on the Heat at the end?

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    We can all go back to our regular lives now.
    If it were only that simple. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    Brandon Knight has torn his ACL and is in danger of missing the upcoming season does that mean no trade Bledsoe? Or opposite?

This might take the Suns out of trading Bledsoe for Irving. Bledsoe knows the system and I don't think they will get rid of Bledsoe for a 2 yr rental of Kyrie. In fact, why would you trade for Bledsoe when he never plays more than 60 games a year?

Carmelo is making it clear that Houston is the only spot he wants to go.

Minny is not going to trade Wiggins

Spurs only could trade Aldridge. Pop and Irving would probably bump heads.

The rest of the league would just be a rental and gamble to trade for him. (Which the Cavs rather look elsewhere then his potential trade destination)

Which it might fall back on the Heat at the end?

I mean, there must be other teams besides the Suns with assets. If the reasoning for the Cavs not trading him to the Celtics is that they are a conference rival, then there is no chance we have of getting a trade either. The Celtics can make a better trade case than the Heat.

Miami hearald is saying our front office thinks we're a long shot for Kyrie because of what Cavs will want

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

I'm shocked that Cleveland wants a lot for him. How dare they ask for so much. Lol I told u all that they were going to want half the team and picks. Carlson and myself tried to tell you all. Smh
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    I'm shocked that Cleveland wants a lot for him. How dare they ask for so much. Lol I told u all that they were going to want half the team and picks. Carlson and myself tried to tell you all. Smh
    This really means nothing tho

There's sources saying they expect us to win the race

There's sources saying we're not gonna go for him cause we like what we have

There's sources saying we want him but we're a long shot because of what we have to offer

Nobody knows what's going on lol

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast