Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

2017 Green Bay Packers Training Camp

With Training Camp starting Thursday I figure I would go ahead and start a thread for it.

If someone could post tweets from Camp I would greatly appreciate it and then when I get back from vacation I can post a lot of them.

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    With Training Camp starting Thursday I figure I would go ahead and start a thread for it.

If someone could post tweets from Camp I would greatly appreciate it and then when I get back from vacation I can post a lot of them.
    Seconded! Thanks PB for creating this. People start posting more! It's time to start getting excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what are the camp battles you want to see?

I think the WR battle should be fun with all the talent. Trevor Davis, Jeff Janis, Malcahi Dupre, Deangelo Yancey, Max McCaffery, Geronimo Allison, Michael Clark, Colby Pearson, Montay Crockett, all fighting for 3 spots

With RB you have Ty Montgomery starting so you have Aaron Jones, Devonte Mays, Jamaal Williams, Kalif Phillips, William Stanback fighting for 2 spots. I think they could possibly even keep 4 rbs not including FB.

And basically all the secondary should be fun to watch.

RIP Gene Wilder

2017 Green Bay Packers Training Camp

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    what are the camp battles you want to see?

I think the WR battle should be fun with all the talent. Trevor Davis, Jeff Janis, Malcahi Dupre, Deangelo Yancey, Max McCaffery, Geronimo Allison, Michael Clark, Colby Pearson, Montay Crockett, all fighting for 3 spots

With RB you have Ty Montgomery starting so you have Aaron Jones, Devonte Mays, Jamaal Williams, Kalif Phillips, William Stanback fighting for 2 spots. I think they could possibly even keep 4 rbs not including FB.

And basically all the secondary should be fun to watch.
    All of that is gonna be a ton of fun to watch, especially since we have a solid back up QB in Hundley, it'll keep defenses honest and really allow the players talent to shine.

All the rooks of course, and udfas. I wanna see what Heimans got.

I'll copy paste if I find someone else collecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I'll copy paste if I find someone else collecting them.
    Norm, you make me smile. Don't forget that

Obviously most are interested in the battles at WR, DB and RB but I think I'm almost just as intrigued by the ILB position and how Josh Jones will be used and how it has any effect on Morgan Burnett. This may be one of the best years to invest time reading/researching training camp and pre season!

I'll rip this game straight off of twitter, but who are the 5 players you're most excited to see in TC or the preseason. It can be anyone you want for any reason. It can be young guys you're excited about, undrafted dudes you think you like or even vets you wanna see because that let's you know football is back. Here's mine:

1. Josh jones
    2. Aaron jones
    3. Brett Hundley
    4. Trevor Davis
    5. Kenny Clark

Williams, basically all the corners, yancey, Brice, fackerall and the new tight ends were up their too. Lucas Patrick and Kyle Murphy interest me as guys who may be our future guards, but I'm not a good OL judge, especially in preseason, so it's hard to get too excited to see them.

William Stanback boys

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I'll rip this game straight off of twitter, but who are the 5 players you're most excited to see in TC or the preseason. It can be anyone you want for any reason. It can be young guys you're excited about, undrafted dudes you think you like or even vets you wanna see because that let's you know football is back. Here's mine:

1. Josh jones
    2. Aaron jones
    3. Brett Hundley
    4. Trevor Davis
    5. Kenny Clark

Williams, basically all the corners, yancey, Brice, fackerall and the new tight ends were up their too. Lucas Patrick and Kyle Murphy interest me as guys who may be our future guards, but I'm not a good OL judge, especially in preseason, so it's hard to get too excited to see them.
    1 Josh Jones
    2 Brett Hundley
    3 Jeff Janis (a personal fav)
    4 Kyler Fackrell
    5 Dean Lowry
    5b Montravius Adams

Heiman, Dupre, Yancey, Adams, king, J.Jones, mays, Hundley...and about 25 others.

Quote Originally Posted by MFNkingAC View Post
    1 Josh Jones
    2 Brett Hundley
    3 Jeff Janis (a personal fav)
    4 Kyler Fackrell
    5 Dean Lowry
    5b Montravius Adams
    Janis is as good as gone son!

(I've said that about Jarret Bush a few times, I was wrong until the last time I said it, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Janis is as good as gone son!

(I've said that about Jarret Bush a few times, I was wrong until the last time I said it, lol)

I think it comes more down to the performance of Yancey, Allison, Davis and Dupree than Janis. I don't anticipate much real improvement from Janis. So if 3 of the 4 other guys look like legit NFL receivers, Janis is gone. If only 1 or 2 look good, then Janis probably stays because of his special teams value.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I think it comes more down to the performance of Yancey, Allison, Davis and Dupree than Janis. I don't anticipate much real improvement from Janis. So if 3 of the 4 other guys look like legit NFL receivers, Janis is gone. If only 1 or 2 look good, then Janis probably stays because of his special teams value.
    Janis will get a spot over allison because of the suspension.

In my mind Dupre and Yancey are locks (in MY mind)....I think it comes down to him beating out Davis and the other UDFAs.

I honestly have seen much of anything good from Davis yet. I know he's got speed...but show us how that makes our team better...

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Janis will get a spot over allison because of the suspension.

In my mind Dupre and Yancey are locks (in MY mind)....I think it comes down to him beating out Davis and the other UDFAs.

I honestly have seen much of anything good from Davis yet. I know he's got speed...but show us how that makes our team better...

Davis ALWAYS needed a year in the weight room. He looked like a ballerina. I imagine they were scared to PS him. I would love to know if he put on weight, if he didn't, buhhbyeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast