Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 135 1231151101 ... LastLast

The 2017 All NBA Trades and Free Agency Off-Season Part III

Hot hot hot rumors and sauces.

1st!!

Cavs are gonna dictate where Kyrie goes. This isn't the Melo situation where both sides want to part ways and Melo has a NTC to use as leverage. This is a team losing their all-star PG on what could be likely another CHIP appearance next season. Kyrie can give them all the teams he wants; doesn't mean they'll honor it. However, Melo may be a way to keep Lebron in Cleveland, so the Knicks have an advantage there. Can you imagine if they scrap the whole team and go rebuild mode?? The East will truly be a joke. Boston getting destroyed in the chip for years. I think Cavs desperately want Lebron to stay so will do what he asks. Will he ask for Melo, is the question?

Heart of starks u gotta realize a player of Kyrie's caliber is gonna take a lot to get...at 25 his resume is nothing to sneeze at. This isn't the hardaway situation, there are gonna be multiple teams lined up for his services. So no I don't think it's crazy to offer Melo, frank and 2 first rounders...like I said, lee should net us one of those First rounders back.

That thinking is exactly why we things we're going the way they did the last 20 years. Just look at the melo trade and what it caused, asset wise. Then look what bulls and pacers got for butler and George. Why are we not throwing kp in, while we're on it.

If we're getting Kyrie for only two years before he leaves in free agency anyway, I don't want him here. No way I'm trading Frank and next years 1st, many even another first, for two years of Kyrie. There's no chance we win a title in two years. We'd have to have an agreement for an extension or something, which isn't likely.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Heart of starks u gotta realize a player of Kyrie's caliber is gonna take a lot to get...at 25 his resume is nothing to sneeze at. This isn't the hardaway situation, there are gonna be multiple teams lined up for his services. So no I don't think it's crazy to offer Melo, frank and 2 first rounders...like I said, lee should net us one of those First rounders back.
    That's still too much. He can leave in 2 years. Knicks fans NEVER learn.

Quote Originally Posted by PewPew View Post
    That thinking is exactly why we things we're going the way they did the last 20 years. Just look at the melo trade and what it caused, asset wise. Then look what bulls and pacers got for butler and George. Why are we not throwing kp in, while we're on it.
    Yea let's just keep building a youth foundation for you know... When Kyrie becomes a FA in 2019??? It's not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Kyrie is one of the best point guards in the league...draft picks are unknown....frank has no future as a starting pg if we get Kyrie so that's a wash...in reality what it all boils down to I see it's Melo And 1 pick....sign me up
    Kyrie I see only 25 and so is THJ....they make the same amount of money basically....this is what we've been searching for essentially

Ian Begleyis a no talent *** clown for even bringing KP up. Just another douche ESPN reporter looking for attention.

"Porzingis not being offered at the moment"

Get a life hoe. Everyone knows KP won't be involved ever.

Exactly the irony is we did the same thing for melo

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Kyrie is one of the best point guards in the league...draft picks are unknown....frank has no future as a starting pg if we get Kyrie so that's a wash...in reality what it all boils down to I see it's Melo And 1 pick....sign me up
    Kyrie I see only 25 and so is THJ....they make the same amount of money basically....this is what we've been searching for essentially
    "Frank has no future as starting PG" - how do you know this for someone who has not played 1 second in the NBA. Stop rushing things. Perry and Mills made it clear as day what our plan is. And dude don't get me wrong, Kyrie is one of my fav players in the league.

Melo and a first.... Of course we would do that! Let's switch the tables. If Kyrie was on the Knicks and he wanted out. Would you trade Kyrie to Cleveland for Melo and their 1st?? It's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Ian Begleyis a no talent *** clown for even bringing KP up. Just another douche ESPN reporter looking for attention.

"Porzingis not being offered at the moment"

Get a life hoe. Everyone knows KP won't be involved ever.
    Still living in the past about Knicks vs KP overblown drama. ESPN has finally got to him. I used to respect Ian's reporting. Not sure what happened lately. He needs to move on from the past. I hope Perry can spread his philosophy too with just moving on throughout the organization at least...

i doubt the cavs would even want a young player or pick i could see them asking for c lee melo abd we probably take back a couple bad contracts like shump

"Frank has no future as starting PG" - how do you know this for someone who has not played 1 second in the NBA. Stop rushing things. Perry and Mills made it clear as day what our plan is. And dude don't get me wrong, Kyrie is one of my fav players in the league.

Melo and a first.... Of course we would do that! Let's switch the tables. If Kyrie was on the Knicks and he wanted out. Would you trade Kyrie to Cleveland for Melo and their 1st?? It's not happening.
    Im PRETTY sure he was saying that IF we were to get Kyrie, that we might as well throw Frank in anyways because he has no future as our PG if Kyrie is here.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

I would consider Melo and two firsts and I hate the idea of trading picks.

The thing is, then I think you you keep lee.
    Kyrie-Lee-THJ-KP-WIlly would be a very good lineup with Frank, Q and Noah off the bench. You still have your 19 pick

I don't like the idea of 2 firsts but if we could get kyrie to sign an extension?

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Page 1 of 135 1231151101 ... LastLast