Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It would if Tim was 6'8" 280 of sweaty,roid rage with a deep gravely voice and a crazy hillbilly accent, standing behind you with a 12 inch boner telling you, you're purtier than his 12 year old cousin, which is the cousin he banged to death by impaling him repeatedly and then walking through town with him dead but still on his junk, to brag about it and that is the reason he's in jail.
    Woah woah. Calm down, Tim.

When I was younger, a broke as hell college student, I used to skip out on tolls on the NJ Turnpike. We would take what we jokingly call Exit 3A. Really what it was was a rest stop. We had a friend who worked there so we knew where it backed into so the employees could get there to work at the gas station or restaurants.

We would take a toll card at the entrance near the GWB and go out the rear of "Exit 3A" never paying a toll for the distance traveled for about 3-4 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

Questionable streaming and downloading of any and all digital media (music, movies, TV).

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Know how many emails I've made for a free month of Prime? I don't, it's a lot though.
    I added another today with an unearthed email from my past.
    Anthony Mantha

Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo

In college I'd use the self-checkout lane at the grocery store and actually scan 1 out of maybe every 5-6 things.

The alternative was potentially actually starving to death, as I was working 2 jobs at the time and still piss broke. So.

MLB at Bat
    HBO Go
    Amazon Prime
    WWE Network
    Netflix
    Self checkout aisle in stores
    Costco

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    In college I'd use the self-checkout lane at the grocery store and actually scan 1 out of maybe every 5-6 things.

The alternative was potentially actually starving to death, as I was working 2 jobs at the time and still piss broke. So.
    Man, at the grocery stores I go to if you put something in the bag that wasnt scanned it recognizes the extra weight and the checkout stops working and calls for an attendant lol.

I have put stuff like Zyrtec on the scale though and typed in the # code for a vegetable, so I end up paying about $1 for a $20 bottle bc it thinks I'm buying peppers. This works great

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Man, at the grocery stores I go to if you put something in the bag that wasnt scanned it recognizes the extra weight and the checkout stops working and calls for an attendant lol.

I have put stuff like Zyrtec on the scale though and typed in the # code for a vegetable, so I end up paying about $1 for a $20 bottle bc it thinks I'm buying peppers. This works great
    Nice work. I like this.
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

I Love NY Mets Baseball!!!!
    Mets Dieharder Since '63

Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    MLB at Bat
    HBO Go
    Amazon Prime
    WWE Network
    Netflix
    Self checkout aisle in stores
    Costco
    Are you saying you've gotten this for free?

Please explain in further detail.

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post

But, what about the weight? The scales automatically sense the weight difference.

How can this be done.

Mets Dieharder Since '63

I used to work at Bohack's supermarket in Brooklyn in the produce department in the days before scanners. Then, produce was placed in paper bags, weighed, and then be stapled and marked with a black crayon with the price on it.

In high school I worked there for three years. When my Mom came in and purchased a bunch of fruit and vegetables I would charge her less. No one ever knew. So, if a bag was let's say $2.59, I'd charge her 19 cents. I always charged her a fraction of the actual cost. We always made believed we didn't know each.

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Are you saying you've gotten this for free?

Please explain in further detail.
    Yeah, wasn't sure what he was getting at there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    But, what about the weight? The scales automatically sense the weight difference.

How can this be done.
    You can do a quick bag lift. I never did 5 freebies for ever 1 item but sometimes 50/50, just put the scanned item in the bag then when you're going to lift the bag off put the other items in.

I haven't done this in a long time. Too scared now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

The last time I was at Target and used the self-checkout it still beeped at me and called an attendant over even though I scanned everything. I don't mess with those things anymore, I just have the cashier scan everything now.

I hate that the self checkout lines at Safeway near me close down at like 10:00pm or something. I seem to find myself in there after midnight 1-2 times/month and there's always only one checker and a line of a dozen plus customers waiting to be rang up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast