Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

The end of Cleveland is near?

Kyrie Irving wants out

Kyrie Irving is ready to end his run with the Cleveland Cavaliers, as league sources told ESPN that the guard has asked the team to trade him. The request came last week and was made to Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert. Irving has expressed that he wants to go play in a situation where he can be a more focal point and no longer wants to play alongside LeBron James, sources said. – via ESPN
    Trade, Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
    This rumor is part of a storyline: 18 more rumors
    “Kyrie and I had a meeting with Cavs leadership where we discussed many different scenarios in reference to Kyrie and his future with the team,” Wechsler told ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski. “The basis of those discussions and what went on in those discussions are between the Cavs and us. We are respectfully going to keep those private.” – via ESPN
    James was informed of Irving’s request and was blindsided and disappointed, sources said. Other members of the team have learned of Irving’s intentions in recent days as well. – via ESPN
    Trade, Kyrie Irving, LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
    The Cavaliers pitched free agent Derrick Rose on winning now and going to the Finals for the first time in his career, which is something they can offer more so than any of the former MVP’s other suitors. A source close to Rose said the three-time All-Star point guard would make a definitive decision by early next week on where he would play next season. – via Cleveland Plain Dealer
    Free Agency, Derrick Rose, Cleveland Cavaliers, New York Knicks
    Storyline: Derrick Rose Free Agency
    “Derrick has said it all along, the kid just wants to win,” said a source close to him. “He’s got to look at the situation and see where is the best chance for that to happen. Going there (Cleveland) would give him a real opportunity to win. All the other things don’t resonate with him like the chance to win.” – via Cleveland Plain Dealer

Do Lakers jump for this guy or do we pick Lerun or we just ignore?
    This is a bomb!

Awesome Laker forum thread.

Too bad the mods never thought to create off-topic threads, or free agent threads....
    Butthurt Sssmush, because Russell got traded:

"Unless Ball is a superstar out of the box and Ingram legitamately happens...
    seriously we might lose 80 games I am not even joking...."

Superstar Brooklyn Nets stat-whore D'Angelo Russell:

"I wanted to play defense in L.A.," Russell said, "but I felt
    like I had to score every chance I got for us to be relevant."

^ lullz

Quote Originally Posted by 42-15-7 View Post
    Awesome Laker forum thread.

Too bad the mods never thought to create off-topic threads, or free agent threads....
    What are "mods"?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Kyrie is smart. He knows what's going down next year

Cavs will offer Irving for the ball boy

Chris Haynes: ESPN Sources: On Kyrie Irving front, Cavs were given four preferred landing spots: New York, Miami, San Antonio, Minnesota. – via Twitter ChrisBHaynes
    Trade, Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers, Miami Heat, Minnesota Timberwolves, New York Knicks, San Antonio Spurs
    Storyline: Kyrie Irving Trade?
    Alex Kennedy: It’s worth noting that Kyrie Irving’s contract isn’t bad. 2017-18: $18,868,626 2018-19: $20,099,189 2019-20: $21,329,752 (player option) – via Twitter AlexKennedyNBA
    Salaries, Trade, Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers

Jeff Zillgitt: LeBron James focused on training for next season and winning with whomever is on the roster, I’m told. – via Twitter JeffZillgitt

Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    He knows that the team is going to be taken apart soon. Their window has been close by the Warriors and he as others will fly. Lerun will go toLA. He will go perhaps to SA. Love got knows where. The Cbas are done and this is the breaking news and the real title of the thread. Now if the mods want merge this one to the 2017 free agent one. I personally do not mind. Thanks! BRAKING NEWS!

The end of Cleveland is near?

Lebron to LA 2018

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Kyrie Irving wants out

Kyrie Irving is ready to end his run with the Cleveland Cavaliers, as league sources told ESPN that the guard has asked the team to trade him. The request came last week and was made to Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert. Irving has expressed that he wants to go play in a situation where he can be a more focal point and no longer wants to play alongside LeBron James, sources said. – via ESPN
    This rumor is part of a storyline: 18 more rumors
    “Kyrie and I had a meeting with Cavs leadership where we discussed many different scenarios in reference to Kyrie and his future with the team,” Wechsler told ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski. “The basis of those discussions and what went on in those discussions are between the Cavs and us. We are respectfully going to keep those private.” – via ESPN
    James was informed of Irving’s request and was blindsided and disappointed, sources said. Other members of the team have learned of Irving’s intentions in recent days as well. – via ESPN
    The Cavaliers pitched free agent Derrick Rose on winning now and going to the Finals for the first time in his career, which is something they can offer more so than any of the former MVP’s other suitors. A source close to Rose said the three-time All-Star point guard would make a definitive decision by early next week on where he would play next season. – via Cleveland Plain Dealer
    Storyline: Derrick Rose Free Agency
    “Derrick has said it all along, the kid just wants to win,” said a source close to him. “He’s got to look at the situation and see where is the best chance for that to happen. Going there (Cleveland) would give him a real opportunity to win. All the other things don’t resonate with him like the chance to win.” – via Cleveland Plain Dealer
    Maybe Kyries agent heard through grapevines that Lebron was trying to trade Kyrie to OKC for Westbrook.

So then Kyrie's agent strikes first to save face and demand a trade. It makes some sense either way though, as Kyrie was AMAZING in the last two Finals, but media downplayed him as playing "hero ball" and speculated the offense might be better without him (which is ludicrous). Meanwhile it's Lebron's team, he's the ultimate team player, etc etc.

The trade for Westbrook always seemed most natural to me and the one possible move out there that could challenge GSW.

There might even be a Love for PG13 possibility there too if this goes down

Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    No they package Kyrie with the Love-boy and get Westbrook and PG13 back. Watch. That has to be the move they're trying for it's their only chance agsinst GSW

Two sources told cleveland.com Irving did not want to play with James, who has been the focal point of rumors about a possible departure from the Cavs as a free agent next summer. – via Cleveland Plain Dealer
    Storyline: Kyrie Irving Trade?
    “Kyrie informed the Cavs he no longer wanted to play alongside LeBron,” said a source with knowledge of the meeting between Irving, Gilbert, and Cavs’ leadership. “He wants to be the focal point, a franchise guy.” – via Cleveland Plain Dealer
    Dan Gilbert, Owners, Trade, Kyrie Irving, LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
    A source said a deal was on the table for Irving before the draft, but was not executed because it was not yet known that Irving wanted out. – via Cleveland Plain Dealer
    There has been no indication the Cavs are considering trading Irving to the Knicks, and two sources said Cleveland wouldn’t trade for Anthony at all. – via Cleveland Plain Dealer
    Trade, Carmelo Anthony, Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers

Lerun and PG seems now more plausible than ever.
    Lopez,Zu,Bryant
    Kuzma, Nance
    Lerun,Ingram
    PG,KCP
    Ball,Hart or maybe and even better pg.
    Possible? I am not sure if the money 💰 will be enough, but noRandle,Clarkson,Deng and Brewer. Plus we have some extra second roun pick she in storage and perhaps two first rounds for reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    No they package Kyrie with the Love-boy and get Westbrook and PG13 back. Watch. That has to be the move they're trying for it's their only chance agsinst GSW
    It works for OKC cause they get two players under contract for two potential unrestricted free agents

Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    Maybe Kyries agent heard through grapevines that Lebron was trying to trade Kyrie to OKC for Westbrook.

So then Kyrie's agent strikes first to save face and demand a trade. It makes some sense either way though, as Kyrie was AMAZING in the last two Finals, but media downplayed him as playing "hero ball" and speculated the offense might be better without him (which is ludicrous). Meanwhile it's Lebron's team, he's the ultimate team player, etc etc.

The trade for Westbrook always seemed most natural to me and the one possible move out there that could challenge GSW.

There might even be a Love for PG13 possibility there too if this goes down
    As one more idea, I will say possible, but the reality here is Lerun is coming and he knows. PG13 belongs to us mark my words. Lakers are set to take off again for a very worndeful ride! Ball is the leader of the pack with a bunch of hungry 🐺 s a mixed of vets and young with a set mind. We will see which one is the final outcome.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast