Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    I think Jordan and Tori win. is next the last episode?

Quote Originally Posted by KB24PG16 View Post
    I think Jordan and Tori win. is next the last episode?
    I believe it is the last episode.
    Jordan has a good chance but I have a feeling that his handicap is going to hurt him at some point.
    I do think if it's a close race and it comes down to solving a puzzle, he will beat D.

CT has a chance if it's not a super long endurance challenge.

CT, Derrick, Jordan man that is tough competition. Love all 3 of them. I hope Derrick wins, then CT, then Jordan but won't be upset about any of them winning

Camilla, Cara, Tori woman that is tough competition. Hate the first, annoyed more now than before by the second, like the third.

Jordan and Camilla won, book it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Jordan and Camilla won, book it.

I'm surprised Cara did so poorly at the running. I thought that was her thing. Camila winning after being such a disgusting human all season would be a shame. I'm rooting for CT/Derrick. Jordan is a bizarre character because he obviously is inspirational for overcoming his disability but he's a scumbag too.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Jordan dominated. If it wasn't for the 5 min double cross it wouldn't have been close.

Believe in Seth Rollins

Camilla might have lost because of the double cross as well and Tori might have pulled it out, but Jordan won for sure.

I think its pretty clear that Jordan won. I don't really like him that much, but he killed that final and deserved it.
    Should be interesting to see who wins between Camila/Tori(hopefully Tori) and who takes 2nd between D/CT.

Hope the double cross cost Camilla the win and didn't cost Jordan the win.

CT is so dumb, dude gets free rides to finals these days but is so fukin fat he can't do anything anymore and pisses it away.

Cara needs to stop lifting so much and start running more - gets outperformed by psycho alcoholic Camilla. Jordan was right, she does suck and is hard to work with. Loled @ Camilla losing her **** when Derrick said he didn't want to piss her off. "Why does everyone keep saying that?!"

Happy for Jordan (assuming he won), I used to hate him and loved watching him get wrecked after flipping all the cards vs. Bananas. But as time has gone on, and he has become a more legit competitor (he wasn't that season), I find him calling out people's bull **** amusing. I'm sure he'd admit he is an ego maniac as well if asked.

Jordan is a dick, but he does not complain about anything like others do. He at least is accountable for what he does. Everybody else believes they have earn a free ****ing ride.

As a competitor he gets a shot load of respect from me, he beat a dude that had two good hands is far stronger on a challenge that required them to use a sledge hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Hope the double cross cost Camilla the win and didn't cost Jordan the win.

CT is so dumb, dude gets free rides to finals these days but is so fukin fat he can't do anything anymore and pisses it away.

Cara needs to stop lifting so much and start running more - gets outperformed by psycho alcoholic Camilla. Jordan was right, she does suck and is hard to work with. Loled @ Camilla losing her **** when Derrick said he didn't want to piss her off. "Why does everyone keep saying that?!"

Happy for Jordan (assuming he won), I used to hate him and loved watching him get wrecked after flipping all the cards vs. Bananas. But as time has gone on, and he has become a more legit competitor (he wasn't that season), I find him calling out people's bull **** amusing. I'm sure he'd admit he is an ego maniac as well if asked.
    Uhhh CT won a year ago in the exact same shape he is this season...

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Uhhh CT won a year ago in the exact same shape he is this season...
    Probably worse shape than he is in this season TBH.
    He definitely should be in better shape, but he still is halfway decent when it comes to endurance.

Well that was ****ing lame.

1. Not even a little surprised to find out about Tori/Jordan, was actually shocked it didn't happen at the challenge house.
    2. Was pretty surprised that Tori took 3rd. Thought worse case scenario she was taking 2nd.

At this point I definitely think Camila won which is unfortunate.

They really dragged this **** out to 2 episodes????? WTF

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast