Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

The Challenge - Dirty 30

It started last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hated how the second round elimination was team based. You have people like Ammo (I don't know wtf happened to that dude since his season, and that's saying a lot) skating by and Darrell fighting for his life. Entertaining first episode though.

Oh and cannot stand Cory. Has to be the most relevant overrated dude of all time.

Hated that Darrell got eliminated, but love the fact that a big player was gone like that(but he will be back).

Wonder if they will bring back a girl for Ashley?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Hated that Darrell got eliminated, but love the fact that a big player was gone like that(but he will be back).

Wonder if they will bring back a girl for Ashley?

Was kinda dumb. Disappointed we are going to lose at least one of Darrell and Devin.

Some chick comes in with CT in the preview.

Season preview looks stellar. So did Invasion though, which had just a **** format.

Fully expect John to go into elimination shortly and leave. He really isn't anything special in eliminations if you ignore Free Agents. His elimination wins are questionable too, with people potentially throwing it (Adam/Mark).
    Last edited by BranWingss; 07-19-2017 at 06:40 PM.

Darrell should of won, he has nobody to blame for himself.

It does look like a real entertaining season.
    There are a lot of good competitors this season so its way to early to even predict who will be in the finals.

In some past seasons the cast was so weak that you almost knew who was making it to the end.

-Agreed that season looks promising

-Shocked that Corey beat Darrell

-That second round was horse ****, cost us a few good personalities at the expense of some dead weight (for now)

-They said "dirty" about 40 times too many

-I'm fine with a come back mechanic, but it needs to be fair - Wes got dicked hard his season when he didn't get a chance to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All:31761647

Agreed. I was pissed at first but then you realize all he had to do was come in Top 4 in that first event...and he didn't. Or beat Cory in a race...and he didn't. I love that the person who won the 3rd leg picked who went home. Nice twist. I have a feeling that is just the beginning of the twists. Potential to be the best challenge ever.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Agreed. I was pissed at first but then you realize all he had to do was come in Top 4 in that first event...and he didn't. Or beat Cory in a race...and he didn't. I love that the person who won the 3rd leg picked who went home. Nice twist. I have a feeling that is just the beginning of the twists. Potential to be the best challenge ever.
    Yeah, that has me excited to see the twists and how dirty some of these players get, fully expect the dirties player to ever play to make it to the finals somehow.

Oh and glad Ashley left, if she did her seasonly "I WANT TO LEAVE!" and then stayed BS for the 100th time I would have blown my brains out.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Oh and glad Ashley left, if she did her seasonly "I WANT TO LEAVE!" and then stayed BS for the 100th time I would have blown my brains out.
    I like Ashley, but yeah, am tired of that am going home ****.

She definitely annoys the **** out of me but I will say that her new additions did look pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

-Agreed that season looks promising

-Shocked that Corey beat Darrell

-That second round was horse ****, cost us a few good personalities at the expense of some dead weight (for now)

-They said "dirty" about 40 times too many

-I'm fine with a come back mechanic, but it needs to be fair - Wes got dicked hard his season when he didn't get a chance to come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Why? Darrell is stronger, smarter and has better endurance. This race was just a sprint, something that Cory would excel at. The lone thing that he excels at. I get the twists the last few seasons but I'm not big on these guys being eliminated without actual eliminations. I wasn't shocked at Darrell losing there. Their strategy for round 2 was stupid as **** though. Make two even groups. Whoever comes first doesn't matter. Get both of them ahead of the last place group, and just kinda block the way. Easier said in hindsight I suppose/

Can't stand Ashley's freakouts. Happy she's gone.

This season has legit threats. Rivals III was a coast ride for Bananas. I can't see him winning this one. He'll have to do eliminations and he's fairly average in them - does have the ability to win though.

I suppose I just expect Corey to suck at everything, he has always been a mediocre competitor, so to see him beat Darrell in anything is shocking to me. Kind of like when Camilla beat Laurel.

Again Darrell lost to some weak players. All on him.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast