Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    20,662

    Knicks Press Conference at 2 PM EST (7/17)

    That leads to Monday at the Knicks’ Tarrytown compound for a 2 p.m. press conference introducing Mills and Perry as the faces of a new hierarchy taking on a mess. Here are the five questions/issues the duo must confront:
    http://nypost.com/2017/07/17/whats-w...knicks-regime/

    Should be an interesting one...



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Media: What will be your first move as Knicks gm?

    Perry takes out his shotgun

    Perry: Say hello to my little friend *****.



    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cheetos185; 07-17-2017 at 11:30 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,787
    How many tiny heads show up to the press conference?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,908
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    How many tiny heads show up to the press conference?
    I bet everyone so they can spin it into a negative story till next week.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    20,662
    They will be streaming it online via the Knicks Facebook page:

    https://www.facebook.com/NYKnicks/



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    They will be streaming it online via the Knicks Facebook page:

    https://www.facebook.com/NYKnicks/
    Why not do it from melos instagram with hashtag #rotme7o

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Why not do it from melos instagram with hashtag #rotme7o

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    LOL. That crap is funny.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    91
    I wonder if they'll emphasize the "reestablishment of pride, work ethic, and responsibility" like they did in the press release, I hope they avoid it because it'll just be manufacturing their own controversy for this gm to deal with, and we just got rid of that. I'm honestly shocked the media hasn't run with that, it can be seen as dig at Phil or could be taken that way.
    Last edited by KnowItAllQuartz; 07-17-2017 at 12:45 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAllQuartz View Post
    I wonder if they'll emphasize the "reestablishment of pride, work ethic, and responsibility" like they did in the press release, I hope they avoid it because it'll just be manufacturing their own controversy for this gm to deal with, and we just got rid of that. I'm honestly shocked the media hasn't run with that, it can be seen as dig at Phil or could be taken that way.
    They just tried to catch Scott Perry with that question. He said he's concerned with the future not the past. Mills said he's not discussing Melo's situation in public. A reporter tried to make Mills throw Phil under the bus, and he gave him nothing but props. They are not falling for this ****.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by IDunknown View Post
    They just tried to catch Scott Perry with that question. He said he's concerned with the future not the past. Mills said he's not discussing Melo's situation in public. A reporter tried to make Mills throw Phil under the bus, and he gave him nothing but props. They are not falling for this ****.
    Yea, they've handled this flawless so far. They even removed "reestablish" from the "reestablishment of pride, work ethic, and responsibility," from the press release, which was the smart thing to do, idk why that was in the press release anyways.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    2,274
    great press conference...give them nothing about Melo....establish identity going forward (youth, defense, athletisicm) and keep it moving.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    25,701
    nothing very interesting except Mill's "NO" regarding a potential buyout. But that could very well just be posturing.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,836
    Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    great press conference...give them nothing about Melo....establish identity going forward (youth, defense, athletisicm) and keep it moving.
    They almost look professional. I'm only hoping for stability at this point.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,170
    This was a breath of fresh air. There may be some hope, after all haha.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,787
    An actually successful press conference... Wtf is the world coming too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •