Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Nickname

Nickname

I'm not ready to call it a BIG 3....so what are we going to call the pairing of Hayward/IT/Horford??

The Medium 3?

2 1/2 Men?

The Big 3.

Horford and Hayward are max players, IT was just top 5 in MVP voting.

Not sure any other name would really work.

IT is 4, Gordon Hayward is 20, Al Horford is 42. That's every legal combination of 420 you can get and the team wears green and has a weed as one of its icons. It's safe to say that The Boston Tree Party is more than adequate for this trio.

Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    IT is 4, Gordon Hayward is 20, Al Horford is 42. That's every legal combination of 420 you can get and the team wears green and has a weed as one of its icons. It's safe to say that The Boston Tree Party is more than adequate for this trio.
    Lol

This is not a big 3....in my opinion we have 3 very good players that have a chance to win the east...but almost certainly wont until Cleveland is broken up. I like this team but we are still one "major" piece away either Jaylin/Tatum need to strongly develop or we need to make a trade to bring in a top 10 player.
    El Presidente

Aig...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Can't be a big 3, if you don't have a one.

We've got "2 thru 4" or "2 thru N" if you're optimistic, we've got:

#2 - #4: GH, AH, IT (in whatever order you like)

The combination of our two young players, drafted players to come or IT's age/health will conspire to drop IT out of this group by the end of '18-'19. AH will follow.

Sadly nobody we have now is a top 10, or top 20 (year over year). GH is a 35, maybe moving up to the #25 in the East under his old Coach. *

Nope, looks like we need to sign top 10 max when we clear a max, because we may end up with 5 guys in the top 50 but nobody in top 25. that's just not enough.

* nobody better bring up the worst defensive player in the NBA last year being named #5 in the MVP voting. A subjective award with often crappy results. Factor in his awful playoff games and halves, and the history of mini guards in the NBA.... he's not the #1 either.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

So.... then.... Boston Tree Party it is?