Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tapatalk fixes everything, except for the future post quoting thing. That's the only dumb issue I still encounter from time to time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    A pop up comes up that I won $1000 gift card and moves me to another website.

Only happens on PSD.

I remember this happening a few years ago too and there was some sort of virus on the site.
    I got some sort of virus from this site as well last week. Thought it was contained now I got another one.

All the damn time on my phone I get this. It completely limits my activity on here. I don't own a computer. I only really go on here when I'm at work.

That and the massive number of forums that I have to scroll through on my phone really makes me less active.

It came back with a vengeance for me as well, I've reported it and I hope something will be done about it.

Any fix yet? I can barely even surf the forums on my phone anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    I've been told that it is not a problem on their end. It is an ISP or device issue, here is the response I got:

I consulted with our IT team, sys admin and advertising, we have concluded this is nothing that is being served on our website. It is either through your browser, device or ISP. My recommendation would be to attempt to view these pages on private mode or incognito mode to test out again. This will strip out any cookies, cacheing, history and otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Download the Tapatalk app. Problem solved.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I've been told that it is not a problem on their end. It is an ISP or device issue, here is the response I got:
    Did they try to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge as well?

Pretty neat coincidence thatís itís happening to so many people and only on this site.

It's the worst it's ever been. Once it redirects, I can't even go back like I used to. Get it fixed

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    lol @ at that response

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    It's the worst it's ever been. Once it redirects, I can't even go back like I used to. Get it fixed
    Their response was a dismissive go **** yourself. Itís not getting fixed.

Tried going on private and still. And like someone said, itís so bad that you canít even click back to go back into PSD. Wonít let you.

I canít possible think that itís not an issue on their end, rather an issue on many of our phones, browsers, ISP ect. When we are saying itís literally the only site that is doing this.

Sorry, itís a PSD problem. That was just a lazy response from their end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12