Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Season GT

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    now JW has no trade value

looks like we're about to turn the corner to a 5 game winning, bout to sweep the Royals

come back while being down in the 9th just to blow the game the next inning smh...

wow
    #QWiNNING

You sound like Ausmus.

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    You sound like Ausmus.
    i'm anti-ausmus
    #QWiNNING

I looked at the box score last night and saw 4-0 Royals in bottom of 1. Quickly assumed Sanchez was back in mid season form. My jaw dropped when I saw it was Fulmer. Yikes. Tigers defense = soul shattering for your confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Congrats to Ahoda on winning "PSD 2015 Post of the year!" ... What a huge honor it is to have you contribute to our forum. I hope you post twice as much in 2016 & give us twice the quality posts & twice the laughter!

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    i'm anti-ausmus
    I know. But the "looks like we're about to turn the corner" comment sounds like something he'd say.

Cabrera 0 for 5 with 3 K. My god has he been terrible this year. For the sake of the future, I hope he's hurt. But if he is, why the hell is he even playing. This whole team is f'n frustrating from the top down.

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Cabrera 0 for 5 with 3 K. My god has he been terrible this year. For the sake of the future, I hope he's hurt. But if he is, why the hell is he even playing. This whole team is f'n frustrating from the top down.
    It's weird with Miggy. You can tell by his body language that he's super frustrated. That combined with his comments about potentially being traded. This has got to be the most frustrating ~4 months of his career.

Good exciting game though. Glad we came away with it. Boyd looked pretty good.

In years, I've never seen miggy throw his bat to the ground in frustration. I've just witnessed the most frustrated Miggy ever. Man that must feel like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    In years, I've never seen miggy throw his bat to the ground in frustration. I've just witnessed the most frustrated Miggy ever. Man that must feel like ****.
    Thought the same thing. Trade that man to a contender!

Is it impossible to move him? Impossible to move JV? Victor?

I'd love to see those guys in the postseason before they retire.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123