Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Colorado Rockies @ New York Mets - July 14th- July 16th

Jacob Degrom vs. Jon Gray / 7:10pm

Seth Lugo Vs. Tyler Chatwood / 7:10

Steven Matz Vs. Jeff Hoffman / 1:10

Not able to make the graphics today, Ill upodate the post with them tomorrow

Thanks

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

DeGrom should have eaten it.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

TJ!!!!!!

Not even in the conversation for long-term first baseman though. MAYBE Dom Smith will hit as well as he. Maybe.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    TJ!!!!!!

Not even in the conversation for long-term first baseman though. MAYBE Dom Smith will hit as well as he. Maybe.

22yo top 25 prospect with well above average defense or 26yo with below average defense, not that tough a call. TJ should be the utility guy and the first bat off the bench, valuable player to have around especially with guys dropping like flies

Teeeej!

Quote Originally Posted by rebuilding View Post
    22yo top 25 prospect with well above average defense or 26yo with below average defense, not that tough a call. TJ should be the utility guy and the first bat off the bench, valuable player to have around especially with guys dropping like flies
    Very true.

And Dominate Smith is gonna be the ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    TJ!!!!!!

He is brutal everywhere he plays, I like the kid as a super sub, give him a catchers mitt.

Does warthen get any freedom for working with deGrom and turning things around?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He is brutal everywhere he plays, I like the kid as a super sub, give him a catchers mitt.

That'd be interesting. Ha.

By the way...I'm watching the Sox-Yanks game since the Mets are blacked out while they're playing my hometown team (MLB.tv rule...it's not so bad, cuz that's only 3 games I can't watch all year)....but holy **** doesn't anyone else hate the Yankees main broadcast guys voice?? Annoying as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Does warthen get any freedom for working with deGrom and turning things around?

What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    By the way...I'm watching the Sox-Yanks game since the Mets are blacked out while they're playing my hometown team (MLB.tv rule...it's not so bad, cuz that's only 3 games I can't watch all year)....but holy **** doesn't anyone else hate the Yankees main broadcast guys voice?? Annoying as ****.

Michael Kay? He's got the best radio show in the area by far imo, not a huge fan of his announcing though

What has Joe-zee's BA/OPS been over the last month or so?

He might be able to make some team want him as a speed guy on the bench. Generally those guys can't handle SS in a pinch or are switch hitting with some pop.

Crazy to think after that incredibly/awful/prolonged stretch to start the season.

Arenado is the 3Bman id want (over Machado)...also he probably won't cost as much as Machado.

When's he a free agent?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast