Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    It is a fact that the police investigated and said not only was there no evidence he did DV, but ample evidence the other way.

Is is a fact that the police recovered texts from the girl making the claims to her friend admitted she was lying and trying to get money.

Which makes the chances the NFL suspends Zeke somewhere between slim and none.
    This is what I read . Unless there's some hidden bombshell, but you never know with the NFL. Listen if he did something he should definitely be punished. I just haven't seen anything to warrant a suspension
    #BringBackMatty

the nfl is going downhill

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    It is a fact that the police investigated and said not only was there no evidence he did DV, but ample evidence the other way.

Is is a fact that the police recovered texts from the girl making the claims to her friend admitted she was lying and trying to get money.

Which makes the chances the NFL suspends Zeke somewhere between slim and none.
    I'm on the damn side of the title.

It's still stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    This sets a really bad precedent. Anytime an NFL player breaks up with his girlfriend and she's upset about it, she can claim assult and battery to get him suspended. Stuff like this is why Goodell gets booed every time he announces a draft pick. On a related note, why is Darren McFadden ahead of Alfred Morris on the Cowboys depth chart?
    Morris sucks and the only reason he's in the NFL right now is because he looked good in Kyle Shanahan's downhill play-action style offense.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Morris sucks and the only reason he's in the NFL right now is because he looked good in Kyle Shanahan's downhill play-action style offense.
    I said that dude sucked all all along and got a ton of **** for it.

Well if the NFL was on the fence about suspending him before, this new allegation of an altercation involving Zeke should seal the deal.

We dont know said involvement and maybe in the end its nothing but it just doesnt seem some of these players get it. If you partake in stupid behavior or surround yourself with dumb people, eventually **** like this comes back to you.

There's gotta be more to it. I feel like the absolute last thing the NFL wants is to suspend the rookie rusher who nearly broke a long standing record, not to mention the cowboys are in like a ****ing dozen prime time games.

Sad to say this guy is looking to turn a promising career into a awfully disappointing one, great for 30 for 30 if around long enough to produce this one.

I say this because he is a moron that can't seem to keep himself from doing stupid things.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    There's gotta be more to it. I feel like the absolute last thing the NFL wants is to suspend the rookie rusher who nearly broke a long standing record, not to mention the cowboys are in like a ****ing dozen prime time games.
    according to what i read a "neutral" witness says "the cowboys running back" punched the guy and broke his nose, the victims friends are saying the same, the victim was too drunk to remember. When the cops arrived they could not find Elliot since he had taken off obviously. Smells fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    according to what i read a "neutral" witness says "the cowboys running back" punched the guy and broke his nose, the victims friends are saying the same, the victim was too drunk to remember. When the cops arrived they could not find Elliot since he had taken off obviously. Smells fishy.
    Sounds to me like Jerry needs to reign in Elliot with a 24/7 security team to save him from himself.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Sounds to me like Jerry needs to reign in Elliot with a 24/7 security team to save him from himself.
    All kidding aside, this. Tons of talent with a pea sized brain it seems.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    All kidding aside, this. Tons of talent with a pea sized brain it seems.
    And wasn't he the OSU player that didn't have any baggage. Smh

I have got to give this dude the benefit of the doubt, for now. Because there's absolutely no way he would get into a physical altercation at a bar and punch a dude in the face at said bar, when he already has some domestic violence issue hanging over his head, right? Right??? I mean there's no way he's that stupid, right?

Donno if this incident is true or not but he sure is getting his name in the news a lot.

There's even more on the Cowboy craziness front; WR/KPR Lucky Whitehead says that someone kidnapped his dog and is holding it for ransom. That's right -- his dog. This time it's not the player's fault, but still -- that can only happened in JerryLand. It sounds like one of those G rated movies from the 1970s -- like Benji or something.

Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast