Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I mean....that's true for just about everyone in trouble.
    I guess that's true for Elliot putting himself in bad situations but Aldon kept on doing bad stuff.

The Cowboys should run his *** into the ground. 30-35 touches a game, near 400 carries for the season. Get what you can out of him while he on his rookie contract and then draft another one in 4 years. The guy is an idiot for putting himself in these situations.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    "In a note to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, fellow club-goer and witness, Michael Huffman, said Ezekiel Elliott was not the one who threw the punch and knocked out a man at a Dallas bar Sunday night.
    "It didn't go down like that," said Huffman, who said he had a good view because he was close to Elliott. "Everybody is saying that, but he didn't throw the punch. ... Zeke was just standing there arms folded, chilling, feeling the crowd. Then I seen DJ getting loud toward the vicinity of Zeke and then I see an overhand right come over the back of Zeke('s) shoulder that landed square in [DJ] DTrainís face and he went to sleep. He didn't even see it. Then the crowd circled and dispersed. I'm surprised a whole video hasnít been released yet." Take it for what it's worth. At this point, it's been a he-said, she-said ordeal. Video evidence is needed. Elliott continues to put himself in wrong places at wrong times and needs to avoid situations like this."

Per Rotoworld
    Lol every story is fake news these days..how does anyone know what to think Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol how come when a cowboys player does something its always someone elses fault? Its a shame... the dude has all that talent but wont be in the league in 3 seasons because he cant stay out of bad situation.
    If he didn't do it, why isn't it someone fault...

I'm not saying he didn't but if that last thing is true...he didn't punch anyone.

Idk about the bad positions thing. I get both sides. They should be allowed to live their lives but with the media and society they should know to be extra careful too. I kinda blame both sides there. I've had fights in bars start right next to me. Wasn't my fault. Now if I'm a celebrity of sorts I ****ed up? Screw that.

Elliott also got a ticket for extreme speeding, being clocked at 100 mph. Here's a hint: keep your driving speed at slower than an Aroldis Chapman fastball.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The Cowboys should run his *** into the ground. 30-35 touches a game, near 400 carries for the season. Get what you can out of him while he on his rookie contract and then draft another one in 4 years. The guy is an idiot for putting himself in these situations.
    That sounds like a complete and utter way to mis-handle the number 4 overall pick last year.

I know it's all a sunk cost now but just because there is a 5-10% chance Zeke's career goes sideways doesn't mean they should act rashly and ensure that it goes sideways. They should still absolutely do what they can to make him an 8-10 year player or else they had no business drafting him where they did.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    If he didn't do it, why isn't it someone fault...

I'm not saying he didn't but if that last thing is true...he didn't punch anyone.

Idk about the bad positions thing. I get both sides. They should be allowed to live their lives but with the media and society they should know to be extra careful too. I kinda blame both sides there. I've had fights in bars start right next to me. Wasn't my fault. Now if I'm a celebrity of sorts I ****ed up? Screw that.
    Nothing wrong with having fun, but at the very least it appears that he needs to be a good deal more self aware.

Especially when we are talking about an NFL RB where the earning potential window is so short, you should honestly be risk averse out the ***.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Lol every story is fake news these days..how does anyone know what to think Jesus.
    That article sounds like it was placed there intentionally by Zeke's reps lol. "I didn't punch him, I promise. I was just there and someone threw a punch over my shoulder and cold clocked the guy.... That's why everyone thinks it was me."

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    That article sounds like it was placed there intentionally by Zeke's reps lol. "I didn't punch him, I promise. I was just there and someone threw a punch over my shoulder and cold clocked the guy.... That's why everyone thinks it was me."

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    All of it is fake news.

I.have no idea what to believe.

There was a good point about the video though. They must have some. If you're making **** up why point out there's video? Idk

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Elliott also got a ticket for extreme speeding, being clocked at 100 mph. Here's a hint: keep your driving speed at slower than an Aroldis Chapman fastball.
    More like a Tim Wakefield Fastball.

I try to keep it in the Phil Neikro knuckler range.

I enjoy making Chapmans fastball look slow.

PROCESSING

I enjoy making Chapmans fastball look slow.
    Do you record games in slow mo?

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Do you record games in slow mo?
    Nah. I just still have a racers license so I go quite fast often.

PROCESSING

Nah. I just still have a racers license so I go quite fast often.
    Okay Ricky Bobby.

Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast