Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    I think that the Cowboys as an organization need to sit him down for a couple games.

You had the DV charge at OSU, the marijuana dispensary, 2 car accidents (one at training camp and one in Green Bay) a fight at a bar that didn't get reported according to several NFL sources, the pulling down the girls top, the police boarding the boat on st Patrick's day, and now this fight.

Smh. All in like 14 months time.

Some people are allergic to smart decisions. Even if they didn't do anything wrong. They always find themselves in this position because they are to stupid to realize trouble and bad situations. He's one of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    according to what i read a "neutral" witness says "the cowboys running back" punched the guy and broke his nose, the victims friends are saying the same, the victim was too drunk to remember. When the cops arrived they could not find Elliot since he had taken off obviously. Smells fishy.
    If there's multiple witnesses plus Elliot leaving the scene it'll probably be an easy suspension.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Last I read there are 2 witness that said Elliot punched the dude. Why hasn't he been arrested and charged yet?

Last I read there are 2 witness that said Elliot punched the dude. Why hasn't he been arrested and charged yet?
    I'd imagine that they would ask him to turn himself in first. Then take his statement before arrest and charging him. I read that the man who was punched was in an altercation with a woman in Zekes group. So I'd imagine they are looking into that claim before charging him.

Let the kids play.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Let the kids play.
    Rabble rabble something something Lame Johnson rabble rabble chip Kelly blah blah Jordan Matthews sucks.

I will he crap for this I think but there exists a scenario where I would be okay with him punching someone. But the guy was too drunk to remember supposedly?

Jesus.

Then again who knows what he was doing. I have no idea. I thought we would know stuff by now.

according to what i read a "neutral" witness says "the cowboys running back" punched the guy and broke his nose, the victims friends are saying the same, the victim was too drunk to remember. When the cops arrived they could not find Elliot since he had taken off obviously. Smells fishy.
    Apparently the guy he punched is also a friend of his. The guy was arguing with a female friend and Zeke put himself in their argument. Absolute dumbass.

Jerry needs to do with him the exact same thing he did with Dez. Hand him a plane ticket and tell him if he doesn't get his head out of his *** that plane ticket his for his way out of town.

"In a note to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, fellow club-goer and witness, Michael Huffman, said Ezekiel Elliott was not the one who threw the punch and knocked out a man at a Dallas bar Sunday night.
    "It didn't go down like that," said Huffman, who said he had a good view because he was close to Elliott. "Everybody is saying that, but he didn't throw the punch. ... Zeke was just standing there arms folded, chilling, feeling the crowd. Then I seen DJ getting loud toward the vicinity of Zeke and then I see an overhand right come over the back of Zeke('s) shoulder that landed square in [DJ] DTrainís face and he went to sleep. He didn't even see it. Then the crowd circled and dispersed. I'm surprised a whole video hasnít been released yet." Take it for what it's worth. At this point, it's been a he-said, she-said ordeal. Video evidence is needed. Elliott continues to put himself in wrong places at wrong times and needs to avoid situations like this."

Per Rotoworld

lol how come when a cowboys player does something its always someone elses fault? Its a shame... the dude has all that talent but wont be in the league in 3 seasons because he cant stay out of bad situation.

There's pictures of the guys broken nose floating around Twitter.

Also, Zeke has filed to appeal a ticket from earlier this year for going in excess of 100mph and the warning for no front license plate on his car. He's lucky he's not in Virginia where 100+mph is considered "driving with the intent to kill"

PROCESSING

Zeke is beginning to remind me of Aldon Smith. Not that bad a guy, just has a nose for trouble. Zeke should take note where Aldon is now...

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Zeke is beginning to remind me of Aldon Smith. Not that bad a guy, just has a nose for trouble. Zeke should take note where Aldon is now...
    I don't get it what both of these guys are doing is self inflicted.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 07-18-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I don't get it what both of these guys are doing is self inflicted.
    I mean....that's true for just about everyone in trouble.

PROCESSING

Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast