Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    He's not our best player there are 3 guys on the line alone that are better. But I have to have some fun with This.

Isn't this the offense that is so stacked it made It possible for Dak to have the greatest rookie season ever. Didn't someone say it was the best position a rookie QB has ever been put in? I get so confused. When talking Dak the offense is incredible. Unless you say that incrediblness will win a lot of games. Then it's not incredible. And by losing 1 incredibly good player at a incredibly deep group and....lol...it would be incredible to go 4-2 without him....holy cow!!!
    I'm pretty sure Elliott's performance factors heavily into consideration when people downplay Prescott's numbers. Of course they would then think the Cowboys will do worse without him. I have no idea why that argument confuses you.

By the way, I agree he's not your best player.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Yeah they should have waited even longer lol

It's cris Carter in prison yet? Wheres that lawsuit against him for making everything up.
    I don't even remember mentioning his name except to say he wouldn't get in troubke.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'm pretty sure Elliott's performance factors heavily into consideration when people downplay Prescott's numbers. Of course they would then think the Cowboys will do worse without him. I have no idea why that argument confuses you.

By the way, I agree he's not your best player.
    Because if the offense is really that good they should be able to stay with any team without him. Like I said they are still a top 5..top 6 offense. In fact if Dak w asnt on the team no one would mention dynasty but I think they would still have a very good offense. The defense remains the big concerne.

Are they good enough to tear off 11 straight wins like last year. No. But I look at the playoff game when Dallas got behind big and they spread the field and moved the ball very very well with several big plays. So if the RB are not producing they just do that. This is a very versatile offense.

May be Rico Gathers will not need to run block. Maybe Dez has a career year .

I'm thinking Dallas does not appeal. The payoff for that will be no investigation about the bar incident.

I don't even remember mentioning his name except to say he wouldn't get in troubke.
    I wasn't talking to you with that part. But lots of people were demonizing him. All he did was repeat what the NFL ended up saying was their stance but he was the bad guy for a while.

BTW..best player on Dallas

1a Frederick
    1b Martin...since they work as a team

Travis Martin.

They are so good I'd take them over Smith. Smith is a athletic freak. The other 2...Technicians.

They are so good I'd take them over Smith. Smith is a athletic freak. The other 2...Technicians.
    I'd take the LT just on position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Scary part is Collins has the size, talent and pedigree to be better then all of them if you remember he was projected to be drafted way higher then those other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I'd take the LT just on position.
    Yeah but more injuries and flags. If I see a flag on Travis Martin I'm in Shock.

Are they good enough to tear off 11 straight wins like last year. No. But I look at the playoff game when Dallas got behind big and they spread the field and moved the ball very very well with several big plays. So if the RB are not producing they just do that. This is a very versatile offense.
    Being able to run the football and making big passing plays are not unrelated. Zeke had 125 rushing yards that game.

I bet the people defending Elliot all cheered for Brady's suspension (which was an absolute joke, and I HATE the Pats) and Brady got 4 games for being accused of something farrrrrrrrr less serious than DV

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Blah, nvm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Page 36 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast