Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast

Ezekiel Elliott Suspended 6 Games

Don't matter that shes crazy, that she got into a physical fight with her girlfriend, police said nothing happened, witnesses say nothing happened. If a woman cries foul, its a foul.

Earning that Dallas star.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

There's gotta be some missing information. Because this seems like a witch hunt to me if there isn't.

This sets a really bad precedent. Anytime an NFL player breaks up with his girlfriend and she's upset about it, she can claim assult and battery to get him suspended. Stuff like this is why Goodell gets booed every time he announces a draft pick. On a related note, why is Darren McFadden ahead of Alfred Morris on the Cowboys depth chart?

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    This sets a really bad precedent. Anytime an NFL player breaks up with his girlfriend and she's upset about it, she can claim assult and battery to get him suspended. Stuff like this is why Goodell gets booed every time he announces a draft pick. On a related note, why is Darren McFadden ahead of Alfred Morris on the Cowboys depth chart?
    Alfred Morris is very one dimensional and wasn't especially great in that dimension last year nor the year before that to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    There's gotta be some missing information. Because this seems like a witch hunt to me if there isn't.
    Yea it seems very fishy and over the top shield CYA unless there is new information they have we aren't all aware of.

It certainly didn't help when he pulled the chicks top down at the parade.

My guess is that just got them even more nervous that something may come back to bite them in the PR back in the future since that technically was probably sexual assault if she wanted to pursue it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Sounds like the guy who makes random predictions and deletes the ones that don't come true is at it again.

Someone else said Zeke tested positive for weed, and will be suspended for that.

Who knows, doesn't seem worth speculating about.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

I hope he's gone week 2 lol. It will be interesting to see how Dak plays without Zeke. Schefter thinks Zeke will be suspended for a week, maybe two.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Surf should absolutely LOVE this

This title is ******** click bait opinion biased trash.

This isn't your blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Sounds like the guy who makes random predictions and deletes the ones that don't come true is at it again.

Someone else said Zeke tested positive for weed, and will be suspended for that.

Who knows, doesn't seem worth speculating about.
    He deleted some of them for real?

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Surf should absolutely LOVE this
    He predicted it

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He predicted it
    Bruce Arians put itin his book.

The woman didn't have the right look in her eye so Zeke dotted it for her.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    This title is ******** click bait opinion biased trash.

This isn't your blog.
    It is a fact that the police investigated and said not only was there no evidence he did DV, but ample evidence the other way.

Is is a fact that the police recovered texts from the girl making the claims to her friend admitted she was lying and trying to get money.

Which makes the chances the NFL suspends Zeke somewhere between slim and none.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    It certainly didn't help when he pulled the chicks top down at the parade.
    If Gronk did that, it would be considered a real knee slapper of a laugh riot.

Maybe the NFL assumes Elliott is guilty of DV because he plays for Dallas -- guilt by association.

Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast