Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Accused and did are two different animals
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Please tell us how you know 100% she's not?
    Don't think I ever said that

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It's arguable that they acould be looking at 3-3, losses against Giants, packers, and Broncos WITH Zeke. See lots of chatter about 4-2 WITHOUT. Like it or not, it's a substantial loss. Defenses aren't stacking the box agsinst McFadden.
    I never said it wouldn't be a significant loss. Obviously if you lose an MVP caliber player it's going to have an effect on your offense. They have some very capable backups though. Hell DMC had over a 1,000 yards in 2015 in only 10 games. All they have to do it be effective for 6 games. Giants, Packers, and Broncos COULD all be losses however they could also all be wins. NFC East games could go either way. The Cowboys beat the Packers last year during the regular season so they could do it again. Then there's the Broncos, have you seen their QB situation? They won't go 6-0 during that stretch but 4-2 is also not completely out of the realm of possibility. Losing Zeke will hurt but this team still has some very good playmakers so losing him doesn't mean they are going to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Then there's the Broncos, have you seen their QB situation?
    The difficulty facing the Broncos won't be their QB situation. Let's just say Dak Prescott could prove a lot his doubters wrong in that game.

But I read in case of an appeal Zeke might not miss the first 6 games of the season, but maybe the suspension could start week 10 or so? I think that would make it more difficult for the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    neither are animals

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The difficulty facing the Broncos won't be their QB situation. Let's just say Dak Prescott could prove a lot his doubters wrong in that game.

But I read in case of an appeal Zeke might not miss the first 6 games of the season, but maybe the suspension could start week 10 or so? I think that would make it more difficult for the Cowboys.
    What was there 1..maybe 2 NFL defenses that gave Dak a whole lot of trouble last year as a rookie?. 1 of which is better then the Denver defense and Dallas has to play them twice. Plus Seattle ,KC and Arizona are on the schedule as well. But when a elite offense plays a elite defense doesn't the defense usually win? Those will be ugly games Dak will have to find a way to win but if you need him to sling the ball all over the field against all these defenses to validate he's a good QB your waisting your time.
    Just look at both Giant games. Very ugly games. Dak still had them in a position to win both games. If Williams runs out of bounds in the first game they win that 1.

Wins are the only thing that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    so are criminally punishable and civilly responsible
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so are criminally punishable and civilly responsible
    So when I see proof that no one has shown or seem to validate, let me know . Otherwise I see this as a witch hunt by Rodger and his dopey friends . I've said from the start if he did anything that's worth a 6 games suspension, he should be punished. But from what I've read and seen reported aren't what's adding up. We don't know if he hit his ex ( who lied ) no one knows. But the NFL seems to have some information, so I'm interested what it is
    #BringBackMatty

I'm hearing they will not even investigate the bar incident thank God.

I know, that's crazy. Who the hell knows what happened in the bar ? I haven't seen anything, has anyone gotten any video of the bar incident?
    #BringBackMatty

I refuse to believe that goodell didn't take this into account In the original punishment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I refuse to believe that goodell didn't take this into account In the original punishment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed
    #BringBackMatty

The Cowboys are finishing last. Thought they would struggle to make the playoffs before this.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

I agree it would make it more difficult. There is going to be a lot of pressure on Dak during that time. If Dak is still able to lead them to at least a 4-2 record during that stretch, especially at the end of the season going into the playoffs it would put him square in the MVP talk. They would be a hot team going into the playoffs and getting Zeke back for a playoff run. It doesn't guarantee they would have success in the playoffs considering they still have an idiot for a head coach. But this season will tell just how good or average Dak is.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I'm hearing they will not even investigate the bar incident thank God.
    Actually they did investigate they just finished the investigation.

https://twitter.com/davidmooredmn/st...11481147047936

Page 37 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast