Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I can no longer criticize Puig for being a headcase in close/late situations. Let's see if he can do this in the postseason.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

We're now on pace to win 110 games.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    And preceded by a walk. Sounds familiar?
    Well played, senor

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Well played, senor
    Also, the first two batters made out.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 07-14-2017 at 11:07 PM.

Future Hall of Shamers:

The only parts of the game I saw were Puig going deep twice.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    The only parts of the game I saw were Puig going deep twice.
    That's all that really matters!

I'm happy to see that Puig is going to hit 30 bombs this season and maybe a 100 rbi's if he gets hot. At least 85 I would think.

Was there anything wrong with the sound on the Dodger broadcast like there was with Miami's? I could barely hear watching Puig's shots on game day video right now.

I'm happy and proud of what Wood and Puig are doing this season but I would like to see Puig hit over 270. Even McCarthy and I'm rooting for him now after I thought he was a waste of space. He gave up 4 runs today but he did a good job. Miami just has some very good hitters and a deep lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I recognize that look on Donnie's face.
    lol. Donnie was like "you mutha ********" lol. Dodgers are still very good at baseball...

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    lol. Donnie was like "you mutha ********" lol. Dodgers are still very good at baseball...
    And it was Puig that beat him too.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Puig hits one out with two outs and two strikes. Wow.
    I was at the game and the air just went out of the stadium when he crushed it...

Ramos was scared to throw anything other than a fastball after the two wild pitches...

very opportunistic for the Dodgers

going again today and tomorrow... hopefully gonna see some more bombs from the Dodgers

How comfortable do you guys feel having Wood as our #2 heading into the playoffs? I think we need to trade for one if we want to solidify our chances of winning it all this year

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    How comfortable do you guys feel having Wood as our #2 heading into the playoffs? I think we need to trade for one if we want to solidify our chances of winning it all this year
    I'm very comfortable with Wood as the two. I'm only worried about our depth of quality.

We don't need another ace, but a 2 or 3 would be great

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    I'm very comfrotable, and I'm even comfortable with Hill as the #3 or #4, I don't think they need to do much for the rotation.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast