Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    You're one strange broken down cat, lol.. good morning you freak
    😁

Could've won all 4. Not a bad series, pitchers , pitched great . Holy shyt does (N)ESPN gush over the Sox, all game long.. stfu already
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Don't think it had anything to do with the HR Derby. He's just out in front of the pitches. He just had a good at bat, he's getting ready to bust out of this insanely small slump
    I agree. If anything I think he may be exhausted from the AS break. Not only did he compete in HR derby he had to deal with a myriad of media requests, my guess he's tired. Needs a few days off.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I agree. If anything I think he may be exhausted from the AS break. Not only did he compete in HR derby he had to deal with a myriad of media requests, my guess he's tired. Needs a few days off.
    Few days ? I was thinking one
    #BringBackMatty

Few days ? I was thinking one
    OK. AT least one. I realize he's young, with tons on energy and stamina. His swing looks tired, just a bit off. I don't think he's gone 0 for 18 (or whatever ) all season.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein

On the afternoon of the All-Star Game, Judge admitted that he was sore from the Home Run Derby. Then he proceeded to go O for the game, then 1 for 18 in the Red Sox series and played all 16 innings and both games of the doubleheader the next day. After the game, Girardi indicated that he would give Judge a day off either Tuesday or Wednesday (which of course will coincide with the day after he hits 4 HRs - LOL).

OK. AT least one. I realize he's young, with tons on energy and stamina. His swing looks tired, just a bit off. I don't think he's gone 0 for 18 (or whatever ) all season.
    Trust me I agree with you.. he needs days off but can the offense afford it ?
    #BringBackMatty

He should be off tonight
    #BringBackMatty

Trust me I agree with you.. he needs days off but can the offense afford it ?
    Well.....If Didi, Holliday and Fraizer pick up the slack I think they will be OK. What good is him taking another Ofer?

Well.....If Didi, Holliday and Fraizer pick up the slack I think they will be OK. What good is him taking another Ofer?
    He still had several hard hit balls on the series. I can think of two line drive shots off the top of my head along with the robbed homer that he just got taken to task by the BAPIP gods.

But I'm not opposed to him getting a day. Has there been any word on Hicks? Feel like he should be getting close to that timeframe where he'd be back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

For Judge, I think it's just a slump, although a day off wouldn't kill him.

I'll say it again, could've won all 4 games ... and that catch was good but not as spectacular as ESPN was saying last night
    #BringBackMatty

I'll say it again, could've won all 4 games ... and that catch was good but not as spectacular as ESPN was saying last night
    exactly ESPN went over the top................no news there

they also went way to far with all the judge BS last night

I can only imagine how RSN felt

so I guess it wasn't all bad ;-)

14. 07-18-2017, 06:48 PM

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567