Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD:31825516
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust:31825514
    The question is does Arya get to kill Cersei?
    I don't know, maybe. They're still putting emphasis on her list whem she was talking to Sansa. The people left on her list is the Hound, the Mountain, Cersei, Beric and Payne. I can see Arya killing the Mountain and Payne, if we ever see him again, but that's it.
    If Arya kills the Mountain that would be epic.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation:31825666
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Theon is the worst character on the show. I am actually rooting for the uncle.
    How could you not, he dresses like Billy Idol and dissed two Queens.
    He's a ****ing rock star.
    Lmao for a second I thought u were talking about Theon and I was like wtf this guy is on drugs and then I reread my post and had forgotten about the 2nd sentence.

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam:31825713
    I don't mind Theon. He's been through hell and back, and some. I guess it's easy to be bothered by his cowardice, but his cowardice is more than justifiable. No one on this show has been through nearly as much as he has. I'm still rooting for his redeeming moment, which now seems to be him rescuing Yara and potentially killing Euron. I thought it might be Cersei, but now her fate seems more likely to come at the hands of someone more important (Arya, Jaime, etc.). And it should.
    Unless you view the show background and pretend the Starks are the villains then I feel like hating Theon is a must.

Kristaps Porzingis

I hope Arya don't kill anybody else, or maybe she gets killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Unless you view the show background and pretend the Starks are the villains then I feel like hating Theon is a must.
    I view Ramsey as a villain. He betrayed the Starks, but he more than suffered enough for it. Plus, he saved Sansa. Jon didn't feel the need to kill him. I feel bad for Theon
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The scariest part about the dragon is that Daenarys doesn't know it exists. So she may go into battle with her dragons on the assumption that she will have the air superiority and then the ice-dragon can ambush and take down her remaining dragons.
    Bran should have seen that by now or will before they fight I'd imagine and let her and Jon know when they arrive at Winterfell. It only makes sense, but then again he seems to hold back plenty with his knowledge bombs for some reason. Another possibility is Tormund or someone survives the Eastwatch attack and lets them know it's part of the army now and they're past the wall.

Legends Last Forever
    Thanks For An Amazing 13 Years Wade

Theon is very easy for me to empathize with, his internal struggle arc is amazing. I can't say that I've met many show watchers that feel the same way.

Jon and Dany will know about the dragon before they see it, I am sure.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10 View Post
    Bran should have seen that by now or will before they fight I'd imagine and let her and Jon know when they arrive at Winterfell. It only makes sense, but then again he seems to hold back plenty with his knowledge bombs for some reason. Another possibility is Tormund or someone survives the Eastwatch attack and lets them know it's part of the army now and they're past the wall.
    Well they are idiots for not thinking of it in the first place considering they were attacked by an undead Polar Bear so they know that creatures can be used in the Night King's armies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Theon is very easy for me to empathize with, his internal struggle arc is amazing. I can't say that I've met many show watchers that feel the same way.

Jon and Dany will know about the dragon before they see it, I am sure.
    Yeah, to me he has had the most interesting story arc of any character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    And then the show will feel so much more lame.

Lol why

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I view Ramsey as a villain. He betrayed the Starks, but he more than suffered enough for it. Plus, he saved Sansa. Jon didn't feel the need to kill him. I feel bad for Theon
    I'm with you. I do still like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Lol why
    It will be better for you since you won't have watched the source material turn into what the show is now. I started the books after I watched season 3. I was drawn in so quickly but then after I watched season 4 knowingly the show just couldn't live up to the story after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Yeah. I also just don't view him as a bad guy. When KoB said that unless you view the Starks as villains, you can't like Theon...I don't get that. I think for the vast majority of the time Theon has not opposed the Starks. For parts of season 2 and into 3 (when he's captive and before Roose kills Robb) he does, but even when he took Winterfell he was clearly struggling with what he was doing. But besides that? I never viewed him as a bad guy. The Boltons quickly become the villains and he's at their mercy. The Boltons become major enemies to the Starks. Theon never again does anything to hurt the Starks ever again. He's now very clearly on the same side.
    this my sig

Theon isn't a bad guy. He's struggled trying to find acceptable for his entire life. That struggle led him to do some bad things, but he's not actually bad.

Yeah i'm team Theon still. Dude went through hell and is trying his best (his best isn't much but at least he's trying lol)

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast