"You should fly North."

Dany: "Nah, I'll take the boat so I can make a baby with Jon Snow."

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Poor Jorah, Lord of the friend zone...

"You should fly North."

Dany: "Nah, I'll take the boat so I can make a baby with Jon Snow."

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Lol. My friend calls him Ser Friend Zone.

I think Tormund and Beric are alive. Kristofer Hivju (Tormund) posted a pic of him and Richard Dormer (Beric) together on Instagram saying, "Pray for us. #whatwillhappen."

To me that signifies they're alive.

Yeah, their alive, but their is a chance they died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah there's no way thats how Tormund dies. If that killed him, they would have been much better off just letting him die when the wights were dragging him into the water in episode 6.

Plus Game of Thrones likes to kill the loved characters on camera. They want you to see the character die.... if Tormund died right there, thats the worst ending to a character in TV history

I'll be pissed if that's how Tormund dies. He deserves a spin-off series with the Hound, Brienne, and Arya.

Great episode and great season! Have we ever heard about this other unstoppable Army before? I feel like all we ever heard dating back to the first few seasons was the Dothraki were the ultimate and thank god they couldn't cross any water blah blah blah. I dont ever remember a mention of another force that could match them until now. Seems like a bit of a stretch if true (they may very well have mentioned them 100 times and I am just not recalling).

I am curious how they are going to wrap this up in 6 episodes regardless of length. It would seem an injustice to only spend 1 episode on the War with the dead, after leading up to it since the 1st scene of the 1st episode, but I feel like they left the door open for that when Baric tells snow all you have to do is the knight kind and they all die. Likewise, I dont see how they can spend like 3 episodes on it either and have enough time to figure out who sits on the iron throne at the end which is what the game is all about.

Its going to be ****ing epic I know that!

It'll be a happy day in Westeros when Cersei dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsguy View Post
    Great episode and great season! Have we ever heard about this other unstoppable Army before? I feel like all we ever heard dating back to the first few seasons was the Dothraki were the ultimate and thank god they couldn't cross any water blah blah blah. I dont ever remember a mention of another force that could match them until now. Seems like a bit of a stretch if true (they may very well have mentioned them 100 times and I am just not recalling).

I am curious how they are going to wrap this up in 6 episodes regardless of length. It would seem an injustice to only spend 1 episode on the War with the dead, after leading up to it since the 1st scene of the 1st episode, but I feel like they left the door open for that when Baric tells snow all you have to do is the knight kind and they all die. Likewise, I dont see how they can spend like 3 episodes on it either and have enough time to figure out who sits on the iron throne at the end which is what the game is all about.

Its going to be ****ing epic I know that!
    The Golden Company?

They are more prominent in the books, but in the show the only other times they were mention is when Davos suggests to Stannis that he hire the Golden Company to get the iron throne.

Also Jorah was part of the golden company himself.

Why is it even a conversation whether Tormund and Beric died? They very obviously are still alive, unless you haven't watched much GoT then I can see how some might think they're dead.

But no... Very much alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    It'll be a happy day in Westeros when Cersei dies.
    Give the ***** credit though, she is a good villain and is hard finding great female villains nowadays.

Aegon, by default, has claim to the throne over Danaerys because she is a woman, if not for other reasons.

And no ****ing way they kill off Tormund without showing it and making a big deal of it. Hes still alive.

While I agree that they won't kill off a character now without showing it, in the books (and therefore earlier seasons) they did so.

Unless people still think Syrio Forell is still alive.

Anybody else think the dragon kinda makes the night king more vulnerable? I mean obviously its a big fire breathing dragon youd be hard pressed to get too close to but if some dragon glass even knicks a pinky toe of said dragon it goes poof and the night king is in freefall, whatever effects that may have on him who knows.

Also theyve sorta shown the night king has some sorta resistance to fire so maybe they cant just have one of the dragons fly up and burn them both to death, but that would also be a pretty easy way to end the whole army in one move.

Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    Anybody else think the dragon kinda makes the night king more vulnerable? I mean obviously its a big fire breathing dragon youd be hard pressed to get too close to but if some dragon glass even knicks a pinky toe of said dragon it goes poof and the night king is in freefall, whatever effects that may have on him who knows.

Also theyve sorta shown the night king has some sorta resistance to fire so maybe they cant just have one of the dragons fly up and burn them both to death, but that would also be a pretty easy way to end the whole army in one move.
    Didn't think about how WW react to dragon glass or Valeryian steel. That's a good point, that Dragon may not be as formidable as I thought. Still scary, but they can take it down with the right tools.

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast