Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,773
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    It makes sense that she knows how to do it. But the last time she did it for personal reasons she went blind. Is the faceless god just cool with her doing whatever she wants now?
    When Jaagen let her go I thought perhaps this is what he and the many faced god wanted the entire time. Dont know if that holds up tbh but it was something I considered at the time.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ILSTU
    Posts
    8,704
    I missed this show so damn much.

    The Hound was awesome. I loved seeing his mini transformation. I wish the 90 second recap of GoT before the episode started didn't include the farmer and his daughter in it. I had forgot about them and instantly knew it was their house with the brotherhood rode up to the house because of the recap. The flashback mid-episode would have sufficed as the reveal to those who hadn't caught on yet.

    I'm also curious how the Euron Greyjoy / Lannister storyline plays out

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    36,867
    I thought it was a fantastic opening episode. Seriously.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    88,107
    The hound digging a grave.

    Hmmmmmmmm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    88,107
    What's up with ed sheeran in the episode?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    15,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    What's up with ed sheeran in the episode?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To give a famous cameo and sing the song Symon Silver Tongue wrote about Tyrion as a little easter egg for book readers.
    Anthony Mantha



    Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsguy View Post
    When Jaagen let her go I thought perhaps this is what he and the many faced god wanted the entire time. Dont know if that holds up tbh but it was something I considered at the time.
    I assume she is a rogue faceless assassin with the "The Lone Wolf" reference.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    79,733
    In the opening credits why did Kings Landing have a Baratheon stag sigil instead of a Lannister Lion sigil? Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I figured it'd be a Lion because of Cersei.
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere



    “When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    88,107
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    In the opening credits why did Kings Landing have a Baratheon stag sigil instead of a Lannister Lion sigil? Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I figured it'd be a Lion because of Cersei.
    Well, she is still carrying the name Baratheon because she is is his widow?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    88,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    To give a famous cameo and sing the song Symon Silver Tongue wrote about Tyrion as a little easter egg for book readers.
    So was the grave digger scene.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,323
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    A little confused by that? Apparently she can just make different faces at will now? I thought that had to be done at the Temple of Black and white?
    How do her height and voice change?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    88,107
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    How do her height and voice change?
    Magic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38,923
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    How do her height and voice change?
    You just have to accept that in Westeros: dragons fly, Giants roam, sorceress birth demons and revive the dead, there are warlocks, and some flay enemies.

    It's better if you just let it go.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,703
    Im glad i dont know who ed sheeran is. Apparently his cameo did not go over well with people who do know who he is.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    88,107
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Im glad i dont know who ed sheeran is. Apparently his cameo did not go over well with people who do know who he is.
    It's like beaver getting a cameo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •