Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    There is a demand for American products by American consumers.

Corporation are not in the business of creating jobs, its about the profits, its about giving the consumer what they want in order to bring in those profits.

However, this gives me reason to shop at a Walmart over its competitors who are not investing in America.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    There is a demand for American products by American consumers.

Corporation are not in the business of creating jobs, its about the profits, its about giving the consumer what they want in order to bring in those profits.

However, this gives me reason to shop at a Walmart over its competitors who are not investing in America.
    There is limited demand for American products. There is much more demand for people to produce American products so that we can say we do.

Of course they are not bad, if you take the short view. In the larger picture, though, they are ruinous.
    I'm not talking about politics, I'm talking about just the store being clean and I've never seen the "people of walmart" type people in there.
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There is limited demand for American products. There is much more demand for people to produce American products so that we can say we do.
    true, basically everyone talks a big game about Buying and Hiring American, they only want to do this when the country is watching. Behind close doors, people want the cheapest product.

true, basically everyone talks a big game about Buying and Hiring American, they only want to do this when the country is watching. Behind close doors, people want the cheapest product.
    And cheapest, of course, has two meanings.

I'm more concerned with buying quality products. I couldn't care less where they come from.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I still won't voluntarily enter a Wal-Mart
    I said this at one point, but there are some places in the country where it might be the only feasible place to buy groceries, along with maybe a Dollar General on the other side of town, and one of the few places offering employment. My church has done a variety of mission trips from North Carolina, to Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia and Arkansas, and more than once we've seen a situation like I described above. It's actually something we look at, because Wal-mart makes our shopping easier for food, supplies, etc. Be glad you live in a part of the country where you actually have a choice

I'm more concerned with buying quality products. I couldn't care less where they come from.
    Where exactly are you getting quality products from? They don't make those anymore. Here or around the globe.

It's a balancing act...being American certainly helps me decide on close calls

Na son, just bought a $16 pair of socks the other day. On the low low...

Built to fit
    tough as s h ! t

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Nor I. Never been in one -- never will. Same with Amazon.
    You can't "go in" an Amazon.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You can't "go in" an Amazon.
    I been there. They got warehouses

Rainman's brother says, "Walmart sucks."

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    I have never seen anything like that in the Walmarts I go to, they are all clean for the most part, maybe Walmarts in big cities are different but in small town Walmarts, they are not bad.
    I've never had a problem either. Mine has narrower aisles then you would like, probably also has more people that have to bring there kids then a Costo or something but other then getting around I've never had a problem.
    Last edited by ewing; 07-18-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I said this at one point, but there are some places in the country where it might be the only feasible place to buy groceries, along with maybe a Dollar General on the other side of town, and one of the few places offering employment. My church has done a variety of mission trips from North Carolina, to Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia and Arkansas, and more than once we've seen a situation like I described above. It's actually something we look at, because Wal-mart makes our shopping easier for food, supplies, etc. Be glad you live in a part of the country where you actually have a choice
    Agreed.

I'm lucky; I do have a choice, and I will (as much as possible) shop elsewhere.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-17-2017 at 03:23 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast