Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    We signed Blakeney to a 2 way contract. Great job gar/pax 👍🏿

Markkanen showed me what I needed to see.

Valentine did not.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill4Real View Post
    Markkanen showed me what I needed to see.

Valentine did not.
    I really like what I saw in Mark. he needs to add some strength but he showed the ability to rebound and mix it up inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I really like what I saw in Mark. he needs to add some strength but he showed the ability to rebound and mix it up inside.
    Every kid who's a professional athlete that just turned 20 needs to add strength. Luckily that happens naturally as these guys now have the greatest strength and conditioning coaches in the world. He has good muscle definition already, natural weight gain with age and continued training will do that easily on this guy. He's going to be an awesome NBA player. Many bulls fans I've seen on other sites hated it but you could tell their stupidity as they went straight to only looking at race and pegging stereotypes on from that.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycumlately View Post
    Every kid who's a professional athlete that just turned 20 needs to add strength. Luckily that happens naturally as these guys now have the greatest strength and conditioning coaches in the world. He has good muscle definition already, natural weight gain with age and continued training will do that easily on this guy. He's going to be an awesome NBA player. Many bulls fans I've seen on other sites hated it but you could tell their stupidity as they went straight to only looking at race and pegging stereotypes on from that.
    not true at all in the every 20 year old. Kat. Wiggins. okafor. plenty of guys come in with some type of nba frame.

I mean. I can name a ton more if you want. yes. a lot do have some bulking up to do. but if say above average in the top 10 are considered more or less nba ready in terms of body.

of the top 10 this year. the ones I see with the most work physically to do are fox. (though I expect him to stay slim in that schroder mold ) lauri and Frank. maybe you. could throw Collins in too. but I see him as more of a zeller body in the nba and not as much work to do.

2 years ago. Ingram Bender Chris and maybe Maker (though he came out a year early essentially)

3 years ago Porzingis Horzonia and maybe Kamiski

the point is. most players come out more nba ready the. not.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 07-17-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Just a thought ...
    At 20 these kids are still growing, NBA ready or not they all need to and will continue to grow and bulk up as they become adults.
    Nobody is at his physical peak at age 20.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Just a thought ...
    At 20 these kids are still growing, NBA ready or not they all need to and will continue to grow and bulk up as they become adults.
    Nobody is at his physical peak at age 20.
    I don't disagree but Mark needs plenty of physical work with his 7 foot frame at 225. likely he needs to bulk to around 240 or 245 at his size of he is a PF. at center. I'm not sure where I would like to see him

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234