Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Melo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Kevin Durant just left way more than that on the table to re-sign with the Warriors. and he hasn't made nearly as much money in his career as Melo has. NBA stars do it all the time. They'll take discounts to play somewhere where they're happy and winning games.
    Durant loves winning

Melo loves money

Huge difference

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Kevin Durant just left way more than that on the table to re-sign with the Warriors. and he hasn't made nearly as much money in his career as Melo has. NBA stars do it all the time. They'll take discounts to play somewhere where they're happy and winning games.
    A simple google search suggests completely otherwise, Durant has made stacks more than Melo and it isnt even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimm View Post
    A simple google search suggests completely otherwise, Durant has made stacks more than Melo and it isnt even close.
    whoa whoa whoa

don't muddy the conversation with facts... that is so Un PSD like

What are you guys talking about? I'm not sure about the endorsements and Durant made a garbage movie or two but Carmelo has made a lot more than Durant on contract money. It's about $200 million to $130something million.

Also, I doubt you'll be able to google the under the table money Lacomb is giving him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    What are you guys talking about? I'm not sure about the endorsements and Durant made a garbage movie or two but Carmelo has made a lot more than Durant on contract money. It's about $200 million to $130something million.

Also, I doubt you'll be able to google the under the table money Lacomb is giving him.
    Melo's earning potential is over, though. I mean, his endorsement branding is weak and he's on the downside of his career. Not to mention the explosive salary boom currently and it makes up for the five years Melo had on Durant in terms of salary. There's no better time than being an NBA player than today. Make three 3's per game and you're guaranteed to get at least $10 million per year.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Melo's earning potential is over, though. I mean, his endorsement branding is weak and he's on the downside of his career. Not to mention the explosive salary boom currently and it makes up for the five years Melo had on Durant in terms of salary. There's no better time than being an NBA player than today. Make three 3's per game and you're guaranteed to get at least $10 million per year.
    Going forward Durant will crush him. But as of yet? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Well i'm pretty sure Knicks front office is the one that asked about Parker. That's why the Begley rumor said it had no traction from the get go. I'm sure Bucks maybe said sure we'll take Anderson to be our starting stretch 4 if you take Delly, Henson. Then Knicks probably bulked at that junk. Then asked for Parker. Then we probably laughed and deal broke off. That's the way I see it from our end.
    U could be right. Once the Knicks were told to take back junk I guess they were no longer interested. It appears they want to move Melo and not take any long junk contract back so it appears Melo will remain a Knick.

Who is sick of the Melo news and vote to close this thread until something legitimate finally happens?
    I just wish this trade and the Wade buyout would go ahead and happen before the season (doubtful). Let's get these teams set so someone can try and knock off the Warriors!
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Who is taking Anderson? Bucks were kinda willing. But we were only dumping dead weight as well as in Delly and Henson. Or maybe Telly. Be he's a two year deal other two are three year deals like Anderson. So I think a tiny incentive has to be coming back our way then as well if Telly in it.

Also I'm sure Knicks want something extra for Melo heading out like a pick or two and some young pieces. But I'm sure Capela is off the table. Bucks not dumping Parker. So get that thought out of your minds. That's was fake news or made up from Knicks end. Wishful thinking on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I just wish this trade and the Wade buyout would go ahead and happen before the season (doubtful). Let's get these teams set so someone can try and knock off the Warriors!
    this would be something to watch hell yeah. lol NBA would have to PPV the finals. following Connor Mcgregor vs the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    this would be something to watch hell yeah. lol NBA would have to PPV the finals. following Connor Mcgregor vs the devil.
    If Wade+Melo join the Cavs, yes, I would pay $100 to watch the series. But it'll never happen since NBA has a contract with Disney to host the Finals on TV. If just Wade? Lol, Cavs still get slaughtered like pigs.

My stance hasn't changed.

Melo will be a rocket.

If Wade+Melo join the Cavs, yes, I would pay $100 to watch the series. But it'll never happen since NBA has a contract with Disney to host the Finals on TV. If just Wade? Lol, Cavs still get slaughtered like pigs.
    That Nets pick will be moved for an all star and they'll get Wade via buyout. That could be enough. Last finals very wel could've went 6.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Who is taking Anderson? Bucks were kinda willing. But we were only dumping dead weight as well as in Delly and Henson. Or maybe Telly. Be he's a two year deal other two are three year deals like Anderson. So I think a tiny incentive has to be coming back our way then as well if Telly in it.

Also I'm sure Knicks want something extra for Melo heading out like a pick or two and some young pieces. But I'm sure Capela is off the table. Bucks not dumping Parker. So get that thought out of your minds. That's was fake news or made up from Knicks end. Wishful thinking on their part.
    You're fake news, no one is talking about the Bucks.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast