Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Melo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Now if Parker is on his last legs and stinks here on out and stuck on a new max extension of 5/$125M. Then I could of seeing the Bucks ask Knicks to have Melo pick us as a destination and waive his no trade clause and trade kicker. Then I could see a salary dump of Parker, Delly, Henson, Teletovic for Melo and Lee.

Then we cross our fingers Melo walks at season's end. Then only have Lee for 2 more years and we have a max cap slot for a star next summer. That be the only scenario I'd go for. But Melo didn't pick Milwaukee. Or Melo to Cavs and we get Love while our junk in Henson, Delly, Telly going out with injured Parker. But seems Melo soured on Cavs where his pick is Rockets only now.
    I do not see any of that happening with our new front office. We are stuck with Melo and u are stuck with your junk.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I do not see any of that happening with our new front office. We are stuck with Melo and u are stuck with your junk.
    Well i'm pretty sure Knicks front office is the one that asked about Parker. That's why the Begley rumor said it had no traction from the get go. I'm sure Bucks maybe said sure we'll take Anderson to be our starting stretch 4 if you take Delly, Henson. Then Knicks probably bulked at that junk. Then asked for Parker. Then we probably laughed and deal broke off. That's the way I see it from our end.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Looks like Melo to Houston is pretty much dead and the Bucks are looking to move Parker.
    If I were a betting man, I'd bet that Melo is an employee of the Houston Rockets sometime in the next 12 months. Whether that happens before the trade deadline or he opts out and joins the Rockets a year from now, I still think he wants to play with Paul, and I still think Paul wants to be in Houston. And I'm not ruling out a deal getting done before the start of the season. I don't think it's likely anymore, but it's hardly impossible.

Bucks and Melo are a terrible fit. Please don't ruin what they have going.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Who is sick of the Melo news and vote to close this thread until something legitimate finally happens?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnqVDSYHkw

You guys think it's any truth to this?

I think Melo wasted/is wasting his prime. Has nothing to do with the Knicks
    Official Kevin King Crew

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    If I were a betting man, I'd bet that Melo is an employee of the Houston Rockets sometime in the next 12 months. Whether that happens before the trade deadline or he opts out and joins the Rockets a year from now, I still think he wants to play with Paul, and I still think Paul wants to be in Houston. And I'm not ruling out a deal getting done before the start of the season. I don't think it's likely anymore, but it's hardly impossible.
    There is no way he is opting out next year. He is not leaving 28 mill on the table to maybe get 15 from the Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    I think Melo wasted/is wasting his prime. Has nothing to do with the Knicks
    Not the part about his prime, I'm talking about him saying that it's a deal in the works coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnqVDSYHkw

You guys think it's any truth to this?
    No, Knicks were better without Melo, Stoudemire was leading that team well if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity115 View Post
    No, Knicks were better without Melo, Stoudemire was leading that team well if I remember correctly.

Their best year was with Melo leading the way and finishing high in the MVP race.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    Not the part about his prime, I'm talking about him saying that it's a deal in the works coming soon!
    Doubt it all signs point to him staying. I hate it but it's better then taking back garbage. If it's true that the Knicks asked about Parker, then that shows me they're not trading Melo for peanuts no matter how much they hate him

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Their best year was with Melo leading the way and finishing high in the MVP race.
    Team had higher potential without him.. First year with Stoudemire leading the way was inspiring to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by ball4reel View Post
    There is no way he is opting out next year. He is not leaving 28 mill on the table to maybe get 15 from the Rockets
    Kevin Durant just left way more than that on the table to re-sign with the Warriors. and he hasn't made nearly as much money in his career as Melo has. NBA stars do it all the time. They'll take discounts to play somewhere where they're happy and winning games.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Kevin Durant just left way more than that on the table to re-sign with the Warriors. and he hasn't made nearly as much money in his career as Melo has. NBA stars do it all the time. They'll take discounts to play somewhere where they're happy and winning games.
    what? Durant did not leave more than $13 million for 1 year on the table?

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast