Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 130 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2472
    Quote Originally Posted by Seizabmc View Post
    Breaking news :
    Melo has recently said that he is willing to waive his Ntc to go to Washington and team up with j wall .
    So the Knicks and wiz are currently discussing a deal that would send bradly beil to the New York Knicks and Carmelo Anthony to the Washington wizards .

As per Stephon a smith
    Lol, if u didnt include beal u might've had me!

Breaking news :
    Melo has recently said that he is willing to waive his Ntc to go to Washington and team up with j wall .
    So the Knicks and wiz are currently discussing a deal that would send bradly beil to the New York Knicks and Carmelo Anthony to the Washington wizards .

As per Stephon a smith
    If you want to make it sound believable than don't mention sas lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I have an excellent 4 team trade
    Utah GM said they are not rebuilding and want to put pieces around Rudy Gobert.

Knicks get: Exum, burks, W.Chandler, Faried
    Rockets get: Melo
    Nuggets get: D. Favors, Ariza
    Jazz get: R. Anderson, C. Lee, Kuz

Why the knicks do it:
    Knicks get a young, albeit injury prone PG in Exum who is long and has a game similar to Frank, burks can be rotational SG with Docson or move Docson to SF behind Chandler and Faried provides bench depth behind KP.
    Imagine a 2nd unit of Frank/Baker, Burks, Docson, Faried, Noah ----Starting 5 of Exum, THJ, Chandler, KP, Willy
    Knicks get younger with Chandler being the oldest player on the starting unit at age 29. Exum expires after this season, burks and faried have another year and Chandler has another 2 years but playoff teams will be knocking on our door every trade deadline to make a deal for a vet like Chandler.

Why the Rockets do it:
    They get their guy - Carmelo Anthony

Why the Nuggets do it:
    Derrick Favors and Ariza expires at the end of this coming season - they shed Faried and Chandlers Salaries creating much needed cap space in summer 2018. Favors is very much like a poor man's Millsap. When Millsap goes to the bench they don't lose anything out of the PF position with FAvors as his backup.

Why the Jazz do it:
    They need a stretch 4 like a Ryan anderson to pair with Gobert. They want to compete. With vets like Rubio, Courtney Lee and Anderson they can still make noise. Id predict a starting line up of rubio, hood, johnson, Anderson and Gobert - with a bench featuring Donovan Mitchell, C. Lee, Kuz/ingles , Sefalosha and Udoh

Also spell the guys name right.

Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    This!!! People just type anything.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    If you want to make it sound believable than don't mention sas lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    SAS- I have it (short pause) on good information that (longer pause) Melo is open to a trade to the wizards.
    Wait, I just got to say something. Melo, I love you. You know you're my brother.
    But the wizards? Come one!! You can go and play with Chris Paul and James harden but you'll go to THE WIZARDS??!!? You could push a trade to Cleveland but you want to go THE WIZARDS?? My brother what have these knicks done to you? You deserve better.

Do you mean the guy's name?

😁

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Do you mean the guy's name?

😁
    Hay eye spelt it write dough

Hay eye spelt it write dough

Touche. Well played.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

I didn't know I have to be an English major in order to crack jokes in this forum .
    My bad !

Joke was awful. Bradley Beal is better than Melo at this point
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I didn't know I had to be an English major in order to crack jokes in this forum .
    My bad !
    Fxed

I was just teasing because he said that someone should spell a name correctly.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    I have an excellent 4 team trade
    Utah GM said they are not rebuilding and want to put pieces around Rudy Gobert.

Knicks get: Exum, burks, W.Chandler, Faried
    Rockets get: Melo
    Nuggets get: D. Favors, Ariza
    Jazz get: R. Anderson, C. Lee, Kuz

Why the knicks do it:
    Knicks get a young, albeit injury prone PG in Exum who is long and has a game similar to Frank, burks can be rotational SG with Docson or move Docson to SF behind Chandler and Faried provides bench depth behind KP.
    Imagine a 2nd unit of Frank/Baker, Burks, Docson, Faried, Noah ----Starting 5 of Exum, THJ, Chandler, KP, Willy
    Knicks get younger with Chandler being the oldest player on the starting unit at age 29. Exum expires after this season, burks and faried have another year and Chandler has another 2 years but playoff teams will be knocking on our door every trade deadline to make a deal for a vet like Chandler.

Why the Rockets do it:
    They get their guy - Carmelo Anthony

Why the Nuggets do it:
    Derrick Favors and Ariza expires at the end of this coming season - they shed Faried and Chandlers Salaries creating much needed cap space in summer 2018. Favors is very much like a poor man's Millsap. When Millsap goes to the bench they don't lose anything out of the PF position with FAvors as his backup.

Why the Jazz do it:
    They need a stretch 4 like a Ryan anderson to pair with Gobert. They want to compete. With vets like Rubio, Courtney Lee and Anderson they can still make noise. Id predict a starting line up of rubio, hood, johnson, Anderson and Gobert - with a bench featuring Donovan Mitchell, C. Lee, Kuz/ingles , Sefalosha and Udoh
    Hey Knicks need guys like Farried and Exxum, especially Farried he plays allot like Crowder and would probably beast playing at Garden being he's a Jersey kid. Exxum is 22 similiar built as Frank hopefully Frank will be way better in long run. Farried will guard the big name wings with no problem and dive for the loose balls. Chandler is a.very.good 2 way player with very decent defense and a polished offensive game to match.

Give me this player en Melo trade i am ok with his contract...

https://youtu.be/XqUuh-nOSFo

Frank
    Hardaway
    Crabee
    KP6
    Willy
    Is TiMe FoR NeW ErA iN NYC

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    Hey Knicks need guys like Farried and Exxum, especially Farried he plays allot like Crowder and would probably beast playing at Garden being he's a Jersey kid. Exxum is 22 similiar built as Frank hopefully Frank will be way better in long run. Farried will guard the big name wings with no problem and dive for the loose balls. Chandler is a.very.good 2 way player with very decent defense and a polished offensive game to match.
    Because they have dread locks and play hard? Their games are not similar at all. Faried is an athletic freak and rebounder. Crowder is a 3 and D Wing. Faried would get barbecued trying to guard the people crowder does a solid job on.