Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by bfrap View Post
    The worst problem with the Pen is that its our big guys that are doing the most failing... Betances, Clippard and Chappy can't be replaced.. simply because when they are right... there's not many better than betances and Chappy and clippard is only a step down...

Shreve and the rest of the middle relief... well, they're middle relief... we don't have high expectations anyways... and they are not failing to the degree of the big 3 right now...

Hopefully, yesterday's success will give Betances and Chappy some confidence to go with the next 4 days off to stablize things... Get Clippard stable and the BP will fix itself...

I KNow I'm with Cashman in liking to know what's going on with Birds ankle... I'm sure they will find something soon.. He's the long-term solution... Many need to lose the George Steinbrenner lack of patience... with Sevy it's paid off... it will with Bird too..
    Clippard sucks. He has clearly declined a lot since the past few years. The Yankees don't need him anyways. I'd imagine Chapman and Betnaces will bounce back. Last night was a good sign. If those two are themselves along with Warren and Green then the bullpen will be fine. They could still add a guy at the deadline like Neshek as well.

Home run Tanaka is back. Not good.

Frazier can hit the long ball
    #BringBackMatty

Bomb to right center. That's the swing we want. Plate coverage and stayed back. Can even afford to stay back a bit more. Easily listening to judge.

Horrible Series.. get healthy & see what happens on Friday
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Horrible Series.. get healthy & see what happens on Friday
    It seems like they've all been horrible series ever since that damned west coast trip from hell.
    Yankees Farm System

Didi sucked today. Let's trade him for Shane Greene.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    It seems like they've all been horrible series ever since that damned west coast trip from hell.
    So true ... the 4 days off should help some . Holliday and Castro coming back should help the lineup
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Didi sucked today. Let's trade him for Shane Greene.
    #BringBackMatty

Holliday. Fidel. Hicks. Basically three all stars coming back soon. I think dirty needs the rest most. Jumping at the ball.

Yes, Sanchez has looked terrible. He needs rest, but won't get it. Judge is tremendous, but I do notice a slight adjustment in his swing, in which he is too closed and missed a couple of balls that he usually hits. Perhaps he's tinkering or perhaps he needs to make sure he doesn't change his mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Yes, Sanchez has looked terrible. He needs rest, but won't get it. Judge is tremendous, but I do notice a slight adjustment in his swing, in which he is too closed and missed a couple of balls that he usually hits. Perhaps he's tinkering or perhaps he needs to make sure he doesn't change his mechanics.
    Judge is a bit in between right now. Still tinkering which is good. His mistakes are still missiles. He will get hot again. I'm amazed that he is as disciplined as he is. Despite the umpires learning his strike zone and calling pitches all over the place. Holliday back in lineup is a huge addition in between judge and dirty. Fidel and hicks will help too.

The umps stink with judge. One game he gets called fairly, the next he gets balls called at his ankles. Must be frustrating. Binder needs to get tossed a few times arguing for his proper zone.

Quote Originally Posted by masher44 View Post
    Judge is a bit in between right now. Still tinkering which is good. His mistakes are still missiles. He will get hot again. I'm amazed that he is as disciplined as he is. Despite the umpires learning his strike zone and calling pitches all over the place. Holliday back in lineup is a huge addition in between judge and dirty. Fidel and hicks will help too.

The umps stink with judge. One game he gets called fairly, the next he gets balls called at his ankles. Must be frustrating. Binder needs to get tossed a few times arguing for his proper zone.
    You are not alone!

I marvel at his ability to correct mistakes quickly, focus intensely while simultaneously adapting on the fly.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567