Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 103
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,508

    Milwaukee Brewers @ New York Yankees July 7, 8, 9, IGT

    Milwaukee Brewers @ New York Yankees
    Friday, July 7, 7:05 PM ET , Yankee Stadium


    Junior Guerra, RHP

    Guerra saw his fastball velocity dip to an average of 90 mph in his last start, allowing four runs in four innings of a 10-3 loss to Miami. On a positive note for Guerra, manager Craig Counsell noted improvement in the righty's offspeed pitches.

    Jordan Montgomery, LHP

    Montgomery continued to mature as a starter in June, going 4-0 with a 2.59 ERA in five starts. However, he wasn't as sharp in his most recent start, allowing three runs in 5 1/3 innings vs. Houston.

    Milwaukee Brewers @ New York Yankees
    Saturday, July 8, 1:05 PM ET , Yankee Stadium


    Brent Suter, LHP

    Filling in for the injured Chase Anderson on Monday, Suter struck out a season-high eight batters and earned his first MLB win as a starter. He became the first lefty to earn a win for the Brewers at Miller Park since Randy Wolf did in July 2012.

    Luis Severino, RHP

    Named to the AL All-Star team, Severino struggled in his last outing, allowing six runs in 5 1/3 innings and taking the loss against the Astros.

    Milwaukee Brewers @ New York Yankees
    Sunday, July 9, 1:05 PM ET , Yankee Stadium


    Jimmy Nelson, RHP

    Nelson has struck out eight batters in each of his last four starts, including a 6-2 win over the Orioles on Tuesday. He didn't allow an earned run over seven quality innings and did not walk a batter for the fifth time this year.

    Masahiro Tanaka, RHP

    Tanaka has strung together three great starts after an uncharacteristically bad stretch before them, leading the Yankees to believe he has worked through his funk. Over his last three outings, he's posted a 2-0 record with a 1.29 ERA.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    2,423
    Let's hope they get a good rest over the break. Four HUGE games with the Red Sox after the break. It has to start there one way or another.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,982
    Sweep

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,247
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Let's hope they get a good rest over the break. Four HUGE games with the Red Sox after the break. It has to start there one way or another.
    I was personally hoping they'd get bad rest under the break.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    10,882
    The formula for tonight is pretty simple

    Monty for 6-7
    Green for 1
    Chapman for 1-1.2

    Let Delin just do bullpen work with Larry all weekend without high leverage situation to worry about...He is a complete mess!
    Nick

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    10,882
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Let's hope they get a good rest over the break. Four HUGE games with the Red Sox after the break. It has to start there one way or another.
    Let's get real, the Yankees are not going to overtake the RedSox......38-23 was their best stretch of the season and I highly doubt that they will replicate that stretch again in 2017......And that is what they need to do to get back in the race....The Rays will pass up the Baby Bombers and the Yankees will probably finish 3rd this year.....They are still ahead of schedule so not a bad season and we should be proud but must lower expectations.....
    Nick

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    10,882
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Milwaukee Brewers @ New York Yankees
    Friday, July 7, 7:05 PM ET , Yankee Stadium


    Junior Guerra, RHP

    Guerra saw his fastball velocity dip to an average of 90 mph in his last start, allowing four runs in four innings of a 10-3 loss to Miami. On a positive note for Guerra, manager Craig Counsell noted improvement in the righty's offspeed pitches.

    Jordan Montgomery, LHP

    Montgomery continued to mature as a starter in June, going 4-0 with a 2.59 ERA in five starts. However, he wasn't as sharp in his most recent start, allowing three runs in 5 1/3 innings vs. Houston.

    Milwaukee Brewers @ New York Yankees
    Saturday, July 8, 1:05 PM ET , Yankee Stadium


    Brent Suter, LHP

    Filling in for the injured Chase Anderson on Monday, Suter struck out a season-high eight batters and earned his first MLB win as a starter. He became the first lefty to earn a win for the Brewers at Miller Park since Randy Wolf did in July 2012.

    Luis Severino, RHP

    Named to the AL All-Star team, Severino struggled in his last outing, allowing six runs in 5 1/3 innings and taking the loss against the Astros.

    Milwaukee Brewers @ New York Yankees
    Sunday, July 9, 1:05 PM ET , Yankee Stadium


    Jimmy Nelson, RHP

    Nelson has struck out eight batters in each of his last four starts, including a 6-2 win over the Orioles on Tuesday. He didn't allow an earned run over seven quality innings and did not walk a batter for the fifth time this year.

    Masahiro Tanaka, RHP

    Tanaka has strung together three great starts after an uncharacteristically bad stretch before them, leading the Yankees to believe he has worked through his funk. Over his last three outings, he's posted a 2-0 record with a 1.29 ERA.
    Severino has been struggling lately with an ERA over 5.00 in the past 14 days....
    Nick

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Let's get real, the Yankees are not going to overtake the RedSox......38-23 was their best stretch of the season and I highly doubt that they will replicate that stretch again in 2017......And that is what they need to do to get back in the race....The Rays will pass up the Baby Bombers and the Yankees will probably finish 3rd this year.....They are still ahead of schedule so not a bad season and we should be proud but must lower expectations.....
    You don't sound very proud.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,247
    Was reading an article on the Yankees 1B issues. My favorite quote from the article:

    Rob Refsnyder, in his quest to play every position on the diamond poorly, has made four starts at first this year, though he hasn't hit nearly well enough (.135/.200/.216) to justify his iron glove there.
    http://amp.timeinc.net/si/mlb/2017/0...hoi?source=dam

    That first part


    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,018
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Was reading an article on the Yankees 1B issues. My favorite quote from the article:

    Rob Refsnyder, in his quest to play every position on the diamond poorly, has made four starts at first this year, though he hasn't hit nearly well enough (.135/.200/.216) to justify his iron glove there.
    http://amp.timeinc.net/si/mlb/2017/0...hoi?source=dam

    That first part


    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    lol jeez I wonder how the writer of that article really feels about Ref.
    Yankees Farm System

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    22,048
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    You don't sound very proud.
    Pride is a sin




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    3,755
    Globe is literally the worst player in the league.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,247
    Quote Originally Posted by masher44 View Post
    Globe is literally the worst player in the league.
    If only he had Chris Carter hitting behind him, then hed be great.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    3,755
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    If only he had Chris Carter hitting behind him, then hed be great.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Yes. Thank god you realize baseball. Head stinks too. Dfa

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    22,120
    Frazier has an ugly swing. Hopefully it works.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •