Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    12,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    his entrance music was awesome
    Thats not even the best one- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-go5-VrS0c

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    45,131
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Thats not even the best one- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-go5-VrS0c
    i like the background guitar in the other one


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    25,043
    If we base it on the music alone Stephanies is brutally bad. The bellas is pretty bad as well. Edge imo has the best song of all time where as steve austin probably has the coolest.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    45,131
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    If we base it on the music alone Stephanies is brutally bad. The bellas is pretty bad as well. Edge imo has the best song of all time where as steve austin probably has the coolest.
    Christian theme > Edge theme


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    77,292
    By no means an all time favorite, but since she's leaving WWE. I will say that Eve Marie had an interesting entrance that made her stand out from everyone else.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    35,418
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    If we base it on the music alone Stephanies is brutally bad. The bellas is pretty bad as well. Edge imo has the best song of all time where as steve austin probably has the coolest.
    God yes. Stephs music is brutal. Actually most of the womens themes throughout the years have been pretty bad. There have been a few good ones, Trish, Lita etc. Stephs, Kelly Kelly, Brie and a few others are some of the worst themes of all time though.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    25,043
    Victoria had a really good theme song.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    25,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Christian theme > Edge theme
    It was definitely very good as were all of his themes. Edges was just always my favorite. Edges rob zombie song was pretty cool too.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    45,131
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    It was definitely very good as were all of his themes. Edges was just always my favorite. Edges rob zombie song was pretty cool too.
    yea it was cool. completely forgot about it, but it sounded to babyface I guess


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    45,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    God yes. Stephs music is brutal. Actually most of the womens themes throughout the years have been pretty bad. There have been a few good ones, Trish, Lita etc. Stephs, Kelly Kelly, Brie and a few others are some of the worst themes of all time though.
    yup Steph's is so trash. Her old one was better. Big Cass has gotten 2 awful ones. CFO has been on a downstreak lately since bringing out 2 legendary hits like Roode and Nak


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    80,982
    Sick titantron https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LonNPQPkNCA

    Oozes cool!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    80,982
    Forgot this one. THE COACH!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB4vcTlceyY

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    45,131
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    cant believe hes at espn


  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,799
    This is off topic, but I've always thought that Booker T's entrance music was based on Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •